Sign in to follow this  
HelpingHans

Revenge!

Theres roughly 5 of us raiding NE airfield when suddenly my mate Sandland comes faces to face with a bandit that spawned in. Luckily I find myself in the best possible position...

P.S Although I have got lots of vids on twitchtv this is my first ever youtube upload. Hope you enjoy =D.

Woah! Awesome shot! so freaking far :o

how did you do that withouith aiming above him damn? i always miss when im at NE airfield and i have AS50 sniper? thats better right? wtf can you teach me

Woah! Awesome shot! so freaking far :o

how did you do that withouith aiming above him damn? i always miss when im at NE airfield and i have AS50 sniper? thats better right? wtf can you teach me

Haha thanks, tbh thats the first time I have fired my CZ on a player but I think I am just naturally a good shot. My CZ did have zeroing on it so I dont know if that helped with accuracy. And Yeah ur sniper is better than mine I wish I had it XD.

Can you teach me how to shoot with it ? Cuz i miss every bullet got 1 mag left of the 6 xD

maybe had 4-5 kills with all mags =[

XD, I dont know how I can teach you. All I did was line the dude up in my sights and aimed for the chest and the head area. Maybe take the time to line up a shot, if you fire to fast you're likely to miss.

Judge the distance and use zeroing (pageup and pagedown by default). If someone is at 350 metres and you are zerod to 300 the bullet will only drop a tiny bit.

Do the operation arrowhead tutorial, there is a shooting range section that covers things like zeroing.

A good way also to practice distance judging is to jump into the armoury and just shoot at stuff with and without zeroing or make a custom mission with static and moving targets to shoot at.

Trust me, once you get zeroing sorted sniper shots on static targets become a doddle.