Sign in to follow this  
goldy

"Bad Version, Server Rejected" and "Kicked From game"

Hello,

Ok, So I recently bought a new PC and I've redeemed my Steam account on it and downloaded all my games.(Arma 2 Combined Ops).

Ive also downloaded Dayz Commander, ive opened all my games on Steam to register them, i also have "Verified Integrity of Game Cache" on all the games, including the Beta.

I can join Epoch Servers fine, havent tried Overwatch or Standard DayZ, but i want to play Overpoch.

On DayZ Commander ive installed all the Mods i want (@DayZ, @Overwatch and @Epoch) and if i try and join a server inwhich i played perfectly on my old PC, i get the message "Bad Version, Server Rejected" But if i try and Join the server through 'CCG' I get into the lobby then i get disconnected with the message 2you were kicked from the game".

Ive tried alot to try and fix this, but im no Wizz on PCs, i know the very basic. But i have tried alot looking through Forums, such as moving addon files, deleting Addon Files (which admins have told others) Ive reinstalled battleye, the arma games and even the mods.

Ive updated Arma 2, uninstalled Arma 2 as the latest version didnt work.

If anyone can help me, I would much appreciate it.

Also i can Transfer all my data from my old PC onto this one if that will copy all the files which previously worked on the old PC.

Thanks,

GOLDY

• Like 1

It would be great if someone could help this, I am having the same issue with Epoch alone. I have verified both Arma 2 and OA on Steam. I launch DayZ commander and cannot connect to any servers with the same error message as above. "Bad Version, Server Rejected". In the install tab, everything is up to date. I have DayZ, DayZ Epoch. I am only trying to join a Epoch Chernarus server. I have teamspeak if someone wants to vocally walk me through whatever issue I might have.

• Like 1