Sign in to follow this  
protoshredanoid

Looking for group to join

I'm looking for a group to play with, preferably on Epoch but I will play other mods. I can use either Skype or TS3 and I'm specifically looking for a group from the UK or Europe (ping wise).

Add me on Skype: tha-short-guy

I'm 18 (almost 19) so if any group has age limits then my age shouldn't be a problem.

I have over 900+ hours recorded on Arma 2: CO, around 800 of those being on DayZ so I know the mod very well.

Edited by Pr0t0

Hey Pr0t0/tha-short-guy

Perhaps we are of interest?

We're a growing UK multi-gaming community mainly focused around DayZ Epoch. We're a very experienced bunch with 3+ years experience on the mod. 

What we offer in DayZ:

- Relaxed Community

- We play the Epoch Mod

- Experienced Players (3+ Years)

- Assistance in game

- Activity

- 16+ (Mature)

- Teamwork & Tactical gameplay

Our Requirements in DayZ:

- Experienced Players

- Active Players

- 16+ (Mature)

- Ability to play in a team & think tactically

- Registration on clan forums

I hope to hear from you soon, 

If you need any further information or want to come game with us then visit our recruitment thread for more info!

Regards, 

Moominpapa

hey everyone, sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place i forgot how to start a new forum and what not. But if you guys are looking for a really nice fully militarized server with tow/ lift, auto refuel auto repair, rearm with rearm vehicles at base with rearm trucks, jets, attack helicopters, tanks, everything you want. understandable bases, plot poles cover more than just 30 meters, ai missions (ai base coming soon) the map is NAPF always looking for new clans and new players to join us and play with us and get the server populated.