Sign in to follow this  
pr3llox

International Airport

Is there any possible way to loot the International Airport without getting a bullet in your head if u are a new player!?

I still have yet to die at NW Airfield and I've probably looted it close to 100 times by now, mostly on full servers. I always have people watching my back though, there are too many places for one person to check to remain relatively safe. Unlike the cities it is easy to find campers inside buildings.

It's easier on full servers, because most people are griefing noobs in Cherno. It's the low pop servers you have to watch out for, that's where asshats farm the barracks for loot.

I have yet to venture there. The one time I attempted to, I spent 3-4 hours trecking north from Cherno with no blood and broken bones. I made a *retarded* pitstop in Stary Sabor, and was killed on sight. =/

I spent 3-4 hours trecking north from Cherno with no blood and broken bones.

Why, in god's name would you ever

I've only gone there about 3 times.

The only thing that's killed me is map geometry.

I've been killed by server hoppers who spawned in behind me every time I've tried to investigate the barracks. Finally decided fuck that place, won't be going there again.

I have yet to venture there. The one time I attempted to' date=' I spent 3-4 hours trecking north from Cherno with no blood and broken bones. I made a *retarded* pitstop in Stary Sabor, and was killed on sight. =/

[/quote']

If you where that far south you should have hid somewhere took note where you where and respawned then ran back to your body and get your stuff. Dam I would hate to think how boring that 3-4 hours was lol.

I have yet to venture there. The one time I attempted to' date=' I spent 3-4 hours trecking north from Cherno with no blood and broken bones. I made a *retarded* pitstop in Stary Sabor, and was killed on sight. =/

[/quote']

If you where that far south you should have hid somewhere took note where you where and respawned then ran back to your body and get your stuff. Dam I would hate to think how boring that 3-4 hours was lol.

Your body disappears almost instantly with the current release, I do not recommend that. I lost a ghillie suit among other things because of it.

I won't usually go to NW alone, but even with only one other person I'll go in, and have little to no problem. If someone is there, we will kill them if we get the shot, because we usually will have driven there, and can't run the risk of them finding our car, or getting the drop on us later.