Sign in to follow this  
patriots20068@yahoo.com

Raptor Militia seeking soldiers

Currently looking for soldiers to join and help establish Raptor Militia. We are currently playing DayZ Overpoch, and have no intention on playing SA (at the moment). We have 2 players who regularly play (evenings and weekends) but looking for more members to help grow. We are a clan, and operate as one.

Things to think about before you apply:

- We are a mature group, looking for ages 16+. Your maturity will be tested no matter how old you are.

- We act as a milsim clan, using rank structure, terminology, giving orders, etc. Don't be deterred if you're not use to playing in a milsim group. I'm the only one in the group that has no military experience, yet I love the experience. With that being said, we're serious when it comes down to getting shit done and if we're not doing much, pretty laid back individuals who like to shoot the breeze.

- This ties into the above bullet, don't apply if you're not willing to accept orders. We act as a milsim group using rank structure. You will be told what to do and will be expected to do so. Don't worry about saying Sir as I honestly don't like it. Just acknowledge the order given and you'll be fine.

- The two of us that make this clan up are spread across the US. We normally play around 5pm EST, so that would be 2pm PST. If you apply, just be aware of that and make sure you can join up with us. Inactivity will get you booted.

-TeamSpeak is a must. Please have it downloaded and be familiar with it. This is crucial because its how we communicate. If you don't have a headset, I think its pointless to apply. Typing will get you killed and you wont be able to rely information fast enough.

Website - http://raptor-mailitia.boards.net/

Please fill out the below application and submit it:

Name:

Steam:

DayZ experience:

Do you have milsim experience:

Skills:

Tell us about you as a DayZ player:

Please add jmocks_ as a friend on Steam!

If you have any questions, feel free to submit them. Look forward to seeing some new names in Raptor Militia.

Edited by JMocks

I would join because I am moderately familiar with the Military life. I don't think I would be of much help now that I haven't got the game or my Steam account any longer sadly :/ but here's my info in case

Name: Bow-evil a.k.a. Green Mountain Serial Killer

Dayz Experience: Died 2 time total of having it for 6 months, as a fresh spawn

Milsim Experience: I know a bit, need a little bit more info, pretty knowledged

Skills: Exellent Survival skill, extreme stealth, manipulative, experienced serial killer (won't kill you guys), knowledged in Special Operations, selfless, fearless, and loves to kill, great recon skills as well.

Dayz Player description: I am the Serial Killer of Green Mountain, I've killed aprox 902 people out of pure enjoyment of it. Taken down a whole Task Force assigned to kill me. Your choice if you want to recruit me, I promise as long as you bring me people to kill or send me to kill people ill be fine.

Still looking for soldiers! We have found a home base and we're getting established. If you're interested, please apply! Also contact me on Steam (JMocks_) if you have any questions.

Edited by JMocks

Name:ithen

Steam: ithen15

DayZ experience:played for a year

Do you have milsim experience:no, but I follow orders easily

Skills:being a shadow is the key, I live in the bushes, take it slow

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: I like to roleplay :3

Name: Vigilante

Steam: Jandav1

Experience: nearly 3 years

Milism experience: To an extent yes, I understand enough of it

Dedicated and motivated player. I don't let up easy on an objective.

Still looking for soldiers to enlist. We are going to have a premade base on our home server along with clan specific skins. If you have any questions please add me on Steam.

Edited by patriots20068@yahoo.com

Name: Douglas

Steam:~Mip600~

DayZ experience: 2 years on old/ex account 

Do you have milsim experience: no i have none but i am very good at taking orders and listening carefully 

Skills: able to call positions, Taking slow to either flank or get in a position to help out.

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: If i am working in a team i will always try to help them whether i will die to save them, able to call positions of people approaching but may stutter

There's 4 of us regularly playing now. If you're interested, contact me or Zagar through here, visit our clan website, or hit me up on Steam - JMocks_

Looking forward to seeing some new faces.

Name: Jim Bian

Steam: AlwayzL3git (Chirp_Chirp) Exclude "Chirp_Chirp" from profile search.

DayZ experience: I've owned and played actively for several years now; When the mod was first released.

Do you have milsim experience: I used to play with a group of highly skilled and expierenced players like myself, and we'd joke around ad have fun, however once we got into a combat situation or a vigilant demanding dilema, we got very serious and did our best every time; Resulting in a success more times than not.

Skills: I have (to an extent) basic military tactics and training, I've been playing for a long time (not only dayz, but Arma II) thus giving me sharp combat skills. I'm rather serious when we fall into an engagement and can get frustrated with others if they, for example, make a mistake and than make excuses and babbling on after they die causing those remaining in the battle zone to be distracted resulting in a potential failure. I wouldn't be mad they made a mistake; However making excuses and flaming is very childish and quite frankly annoying.

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: I do not have a specific "play-style." I do what I feel is the right thing to do for whatever cause I want to pursue at the moment's notice. Sometimes I'll KoS, other times I'll try to hold up a player to make friends. Sometimes I'll stalk them and see what kind of person they are, and act accordingly to what information I discover. I'm very skilled, very seasoned and rather friendly at this point. For the first year or so I would bandit quite often (hence my combat skills being the way they are; I'm a crack shot with any rifle with mil dots) and just KoS. However, recently I find that being a hero is much more of a challange and provides another hill to hump over, which I enjoy.

Name:Jimmy

Steam:Kirkyboy

DayZ experience:I've played dayz just over 2 years now and have learned alot in my journey.

Do you have milsim experience:I've played regulary with friends and used to play in a organized military style group which unfortunately lost contact so i'm looking to regain that experience.

Skills:I'm a good marksman with dmr, i'm good with pretty much any recon weapon and can scout very well.

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: I play as the group wants to me to play as I act different depending on the situation and try to stick with the team as much as possible i'm very independant when i'm needed to be and have played as many roles and will only do what is needed to do at the right time.

Edited by Kirkyboy

Bump. Still looking for new members. Currently going to promote two members later today for passing their initiation week with the clan. We also went back to using TeamSpeak.

Name: Oliver

Steam: Zarytek

DayZ experience: I have about 200 hours on the SA but not that many on the mod.

Do you have milsim experience:

On the Standalone I was part of a group that were quite social and fooled around outside of combat however when we got into a combat situation things got serious straight away resulting in us becoming quite a successful group winning most fire-fights we got into.

Skills:

I have the basic understanding with regards to military training and tactics, I would say I am a fairly decent at recon.

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: I try to play a Hero / Friendly role always willing to help anyone who is in need however if someone looks shady I will not hesitate to put them down. I prefer to play as a group and enjoy the social aspect of the game as being "Lone Wolf" gets boring quickly.

We're seeing a decent amount of recruits here recently. Keep them coming. We don't care what timezone you're from as long as you speak/understand English fine. We do have a week long initiate period, so keep that in mind when applying. Basically we take that week to assess you, and to see if you're committed to the clan. After your week, we'll give you what rank we think you deserve.

I'd also like to add we're well structured and organized. We have and follow Chain of Command. We also have a premade base, permanent fire and water supply, enough weapons and ammo to supply an army, vehicles for missions, etc. If you join us, you won't have to scavenge for your own gear. You'll be kitted to the best of our abilities. We're also looking to get a specific clan skin to always distinguish friend from fo

Edited by patriots20068@yahoo.com

Name: Austin

Steam: NOVAxSHOT

DayZ experience: Fairly new but all i have left to learn really is the map

Do you have milsim experience: only a little airsoft

Skills: 1-10 I am a 6 and improving rapidly with experience

Tell us about you as a DayZ player: I like it all excepted the kill on sight crap. I'm on often. 

Name:ElectricWhale

Steam: ElectricWhale

DayZ experience: Since launch, and have been playing Arma since Arma 1.

Do you have milsim experience: Yes, former NCR leader.

Skills: I can do anything.