blagblare

Livestream Hacking

Hello, I am one of Kai's mods on his stream. I would like to know when during this event did Kai think his mods for doing such a thing? Because I honestly haven't seen or heard him thank his mods for bringing him the items...

Do you even have proof of this?

I was in-game and saw it in the distance and was listening to his livestream at the same time. When the livestream is over, the video will be available to view if he decides to keep it up on Twitch. No player would drive a Ural right next to the large group and immediately leave a fully stocked vehicle for them. Even one of the mods *thebakesta* admitted during the stream in the side-chat.

Hacking isn't funny so don't jokingly saying "Your welcome" in the chat. It created great confusion and seemed like he was dodging the logic, but thank you for clearing out what was going on. It was just the Ural was very fishy at that moment and when thebakesta took claim to it.

blagblare, Please Get a life and stop trolling. I have been watching kai's stream almost since the start. Dont get pissed cause you cant get loot.

Just listen out guys... Ural comes out of nowhere fully stocked. Player logs out before Kai could kill him. Mod in chat claims they supplied the Ural. Very fishy. Thanks for clearing it up guys.

Just listen out guys... Ural comes out of nowhere fully stocked. Player logs out before Kai could kill him. Mod in chat claims they supplied the Ural. Very fishy. Thanks for clearing it up guys.

It's okay Blag, just be careful throwing accusations out like that again.

It would be great if a Mod would lock this just to prevent any more viewers to post and make more confusion.

Atm his streaming is fully of hackers lol.. jets.. helicopters all around.. nor that Kai is the guilty indeed, it's only confusing for ppl watching believing this stuff is in DayZ.

Someone just dropped a battleship on their truck. There's a Dev with them now and there's no indication that Kai is cheating