Sign in to follow this  
TheVolatileGamer140

Zombies hunting down a deer

And the Zed's will make it harder for people to hunt down their prey    (infected meat (bitten animal) slowly makes you lose control of your character and turn into a zed?)

And the Zed's will make it harder for people to hunt down their prey    (infected meat (bitten animal) slowly makes you lose control of your character and turn into a zed?)

No since they are infected humans and not acually zombies

The zombies did hit the deer a few times but I didn't have a knife so I couldn't get the meat. I'll try it out next time. 

No since they are infected humans and not acually zombies

Seeing how it's a infection, i saying the virus slowly starts taking control over your body, not killing you in the process just "out of service"

Edited by The Lone Survivor

Can you use any bladed instrument (ie, bayonet or machete) to gut animals or does it have to be a kitchen knife or something specific?  I am trying to rework my gear and since I can attach a bayonet to a weapon (even though it cant be used as of yet) it doesnt take up inventory slots which is appealing to me.

Can you use any bladed instrument (ie, bayonet or machete) to gut animals or does it have to be a kitchen knife or something specific?  I am trying to rework my gear and since I can attach a bayonet to a weapon (even though it cant be used as of yet) it doesnt take up inventory slots which is appealing to me.

Some bladed instruments you can use, I have tested the machete but not the bayonet. 

• Like 1

Also, is hunting in stable branch yet or just in experimental?

Just in 0.45 which is experimental but I think they are adding it to stable soon. 

• Like 1

Seeing how it's a infection, i saying the virus slowly starts taking control over your body, not killing you in the process just "out of service"

Isnt canon that we are immune?

Isnt canon that we are immune?

I don't know, but it wouldn't be as cool, then you would have risk of infection if weren't immune

second thought, make immunity for normal servers and infection-risk for hardcore....