Sign in to follow this  
darth0r

What now?

Hi,

I believe this is my first post here. One week has past since I bought Dayz SA and I've enjoyed it, always playing in Hardcore servers (what's that 3rd person camera cheat? really?). But I'm afraid I'm feeling I have nothing to do here anymore.

I'm a lone wolf and I like it, but I kinda feel that there's lack of objectives in this game. I mean, once you have plenty of food and and some weapons, that's it: go PVP, kill or die.

I hope developers are thinking in some kind of player, guild progression or something. I don't want quests or shit like that, but give my life in Dayz a bit sense of development. Because right now, I'm pretty discouraged to continue playing.

Maybe this should go in suggestions, but allowing players building permanent camps would give this game a lot more of sense and fun.

I wish people would start reading devblogs, and overall, have a LOT more patience.

• Like 2

I appreciate how respectful you were about it. :D

Please read the devblogs. Vehicles, base building and much more are confirmed!

• Like 1

Hate to say this, vanilla DayZ wont change. It will always be the same routine: spawn, gear up, kill zombies, kill players, die, spawn, repeat. The mods that are developed help break the grind. For example in DayZ Epoch you can always be doing something. Making money, building your base, etc.

You could also give a few of the arma 2 mods a try if you own it anyway.

epoch is the big choice for alot of players it does depend on what your looking for.

You could also give a few of the arma 2 mods a try if you own it anyway.

epoch is the big choice for alot of players it does depend on what your looking for.

I personally prefer vanilla DayZ.

Damn epoch players and their "locks" and "safezones". WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!

I knew I was going to receive these kind of messages, Yes, I know I've got to be patient, this game is going to be epic (once finished...).

What would happen with player camps and server resets?

To the topic starter:
Congrants, now you on the stage as most other players - oblivion. Go murder ppl or waste time with any other action what give you fun

@Oblivium sepeternal demonis