Sign in to follow this  
MyNameisGodfrey

dayz graphics card help?

I have a nvidia gt 430. I was just wondering if the dayz standalone is playable on that graphics card. I'm not asking for ultra graphics. low graphics is fine for me.

ye it will be fine.. in towns it will most likely lag as everyone else does due to optimization issues with the game itself :P but yeah you'll be fine mate.. ypour benchmark is at like 650 ish you could do with an upgrade but should be ok on low end settings.. did u ever play arma 2 / dayz mod?

Edited by Saunders

ye it will be fine.. in towns it will most likely lag as everyone else does due to optimization issues with the game itself :P but yeah you'll be fine mate.. ypour benchmark is at like 650 ish you could do with an upgrade but should be ok on low end settings.. did u ever play arma 2 / dayz mod?

actually i did play the arma 2 dayz mod but i was wondering if the optimization was better.

i find on my low end system standalone actually runs slightly better than the mod

looks like monolith has answered your question buddy! can't wait for them to optimize the game more though that's gonna be an amazing step forward for the game :D

I just upgraded to an ATi R9 290 and I still get poor frame rates in cities. I can run Watch Dogs at 80+ fps consistently but I'm lucky to break 45 fps running around Cherno.

That said, I'd prefer in game vehicles over graphics optimisations, so I am happy for now!