Sign in to follow this  
zJordan

DayZ Overpoch/Epoch (Looking for players for an established Group)

Currently looking for players to join an established group, currently playing on DayZ overpoch on CCG servers. We have 4/5 players who regularly play (Evenings and weekends) but looking for that 1/2 more. We are not a clan, just a group teaming up, get loot and build a decent base. This is a new server so we are starting from fresh and would be good if we could add a few new voices to the game! 

Things to think about before you add me if you are interested: 

- We are a kind of mature group (i am the youngest at 23) so we are looking for people around the same age group, however this is not essential.

- We like to have a laugh and a joke and not be taken too seriously, End of the day this should be fun as well as serious at the same time. 

- You will be trusted to carry out tasks, everyone makes mistakes but if you can't handle the pressure there is an issue ;)

- We are based in UK so if your outside the GMT time and it is a massive difference, it will be hard to get some hours in.

If you are interested just send me a message on steam and i will get back to you. Cheers.

Steam name is - zJordan

• Like 1

Now have 4 players committed and a few people who jump in and out. Have a base however we now have a base box to use this weekend which we will need help with. Have a heli and a bit of gear. I have now written in my bio on steam as there is two zJordan's.

Also need to have teamspeak.

Still looking for one or two more. Private ts will be up soon!

I want to join you guys but can't seem to find you on steam mate. I'm also in UK and have a 2 year DayZ experience, so I am a good mature player. We can speak in further detail on steam or TS. 

• Like 1

Sorry never mind the other post, just found you on Steam. I have added you, my steam ~ FoxyWolf

Hit me up then man. Had a good response but more players needed