Sign in to follow this  
codestargod

Crows that attack players

Is this because it will hamper you from camping out and killing new spawns?

No, we play KoS but we don't kill fresh spawns. I just really don't like shooting many small targets I like to save my ammunition as much as I can. It's not a bad idea but I just would not like it. But I admit it can make the game more challenging and interesting.

No, we play KoS but we don't kill fresh spawns. I just really don't like shooting many small targets I like to save my ammunition as much as I can. It's not a bad idea but I just would not like it. But I admit it can make the game more challenging and interesting.

Well, if this suggestion can make the game more interesting and more challenging, why don't you like it then?

Do you not like when games are made more interesting and more challenging? Would you much prefer a game that is kept less interesting and less challenging?

I command you to change your mind. Now.

Edited by codestargod

I'm really not being paranoid....I had an FN crow, im guessing, follow me circling over head from Stary to NW airfield. lol just an odd coincidence or was this implemented somehow and I never heard of it? Was actually freaking me out a little...coming out of houses and this things over me circling

Do crows actually attack things? I'm not sure I've ever heard of/seen a crow attack anything bigger than itself. They just seem to make due eating what something else leaves behind.

I'm against it mainly because it doesn't make too much sense to me.

Also, I doubt crows would be going hungry with dead things and garbage everywhere.

Well, if this suggestion can make the game more interesting and more challenging, why don't you like it then?

Do you not like when games are made more interesting and more challenging? Would you much prefer a game that is kept less interesting and less challenging?

I command you to change your mind. Now.

No. I consider killing dozens of birds annoying not challenging. And many AI crows would be hard on performance they should rather add more zombies for certain locations.

Do crows actually attack things? I'm not sure I've ever heard of/seen a crow attack anything bigger than itself. They just seem to make due eating what something else leaves behind.

I'm against it mainly because it doesn't make too much sense to me.

Also, I doubt crows would be going hungry with dead things and garbage everywhere.

Most certainly crows attack things.They are omnivorous by nature, and will eat both seed and flesh. They have also been known to attack smaller birds.

sooo... I guess it's settled, then. This will be implemented in the post-alfer single player game, then?