Sign in to follow this  
despair (DayZ)

How to practice all weapons in singleplayer?

ive read that theres a singleplayer shooting range mode where you can practice shooting your sniper rifles and whatever guns you want to use. anyone know how to do it?

I go to the erm, showcase.

Go to showcase for the takistan forces, or guerilla or whatever, and you can try SOME of the weapons, but other weapons simply...aren't there. Like the M16ACOG or M4 ANYTHING. NONE of the shotguns...

It's kinda hit and miss looking for these weapons. But generally, the showcase firing ranges (except the UN, which is like, a ten-metre away shooting range) are good for general firing practise. Just look on the map for the firing range once you're in the showcase.

Single Player->Editor->Proving grounds

Double click the map. Click okay.

Double click next to blue dot.

Click team or side (whatever it is) choose 'Empty' and change type to Ammuniton.

Choose US Special weapons crate. Click okay.

Click preview.

Single Player->Editor->Proving grounds

Double click the map. Click okay.

Double click next to blue dot.

Click team or side (whatever it is) choose 'Empty' and change type to Ammuniton.

Choose US Special weapons crate. Click okay.

Click preview.

You magnificent bastard. I love you.

Can you suggest how I do this so that I can do this so that 2 people can practise together?

Host a multiplayer game and click Editor or whatever it says in the top right. Then set it up exactly the same way but add 2 playable characters instead of 1.

Or install the mod that Jose Jalapeno posted.