Sign in to follow this  
lucianpin

DayZ business

There is no need for that. I understand what you meant. I was just exaggerating. Item spawn limitations would be the way to go.

Ok, when everybody is against me I am reacting like this, sorry. Item spawn limitation will come soon, I am sure. There is no need for hunting if you find all kind of canned beans. The game is going to a true survival...

The fact that DayZ is a melting pot of different ethics and ideals is part of what makes it so interesting. You lose that once you start saying "you guys go and play in these servers, and you guys go and play in these servers".

We have hardcore and regular servers, that's enough segregation already IMO.

The fact that DayZ is a melting pot of different ethics and ideals is part of what makes it so interesting. You lose that once you start saying "you guys go and play in these servers, and you guys go and play in these servers".

We have hardcore and regular servers, that's enough segregation already IMO.

I agree with this and did not argue about it ("different ethics and ideals")

The problem with hardcore and regular is that we have to play by the same rules when we are on the same sever. This could have been accomplished with server settings, not different hives. I should be able to play with the same character on regular and hardcore servers.

Different hives are required for my idea, anyway if it would be accepted.

If people want to leave, then let them leave. I'm not going to consent to a change that drastic in the game.