Sign in to follow this  
BRCojones

Common sense suggestions

Please support the thread by commenting on it regardless of whether its positive or negative feedback it'll get the thread noticed by the Dev Team.

-Location based damage for gear should be dependent on where the bullet hits not the article of clothing it hits in order to damage the gear inside. For example if I place something at the bottom of the backpack and get shot just once in the middle/top of the backpack it should turn into the Kennedy Magic Bullet and ruin all the gear.

-Food should not be ruined, ever. If I were to shoot a can of food just once I guarantee there would be some edible stuff there.

-A headshot on a zombie/exposed player head with most of the melee weapons should be a one shot kill. Also zombies shouldn't die with a bodyshot with any gun. They should also have a limb system like players so we can shoot them in the leg and make them crawlers.

-Zombies shouldn't be able to do leap attacks/sprint. I know they said they are closer to WWZ "creatures" but if that's the case don't call them zombies.

-When you enter a building the game should automatically revert to first person. This will prevent people from camping walls.

-Players should spawn across the map. I know some may complain about those spawning near a high weapon yield spot but it'll be luck of the draw. The game is literally a deathmatch in berezino/NEAF atm (its a little better on experimental for now)

-Rag+stick+(kerosene?) = Torch

-I believe they fixed players getting into walls but you can still see through them by looking up into with your weapon drawn and alt looking.

-Craftable arrows from stone/deer antlers + sticks + feathers?

-If I'm using a pistol from my inventory shot where I'm storing the pistol it shouldn't ruin my drawn pistol.

-Players shouldn't be able to change direction so quickly while running. For a company that emphasizes realism you have the most agile avatars I've ever seen. Too easy to dodge a would be shooter by constantly changing directions.

Devs are working on it.

A better idea is the ability to eat ruined food but it gives very little nutrition.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Man-Survives-Being-Shot-in-Head--258670351.html

I disagree. They are not WWZ type creatures but are 28 Days later type infected. Thus could do those things.

No. This limits people too much. Why bother playing in 3rd person if you just make a jump to 1st in a janky way.

Yes but no. Yes to more spread out spawns, no to inland. Part of the lore of this game is spawning on the coast.

Can't craft more than two things together at this time. Though it is a good idea. Perhaps Splint+ Petrol(or other flammable liquid)

Put it in the bugtracker.

Apparently craft-able arrows are coming.

Yes.

I don't care ether way on this.

That's all i have to say about that.

EDIT: This post is much "leet" (AKA Post 1337)

Edited by Dchil

28 days later weren't zombies they had a kind of rage inducing rabies.

How would it limit people if anything it'll encourage them from not camping buildings and actually going out and surviving.

I don't know where you are getting that spawning on the shores is lore it was a mod thing they happened to keep but it won't be missed especially once we start getting 70, 100, and eventually 200 person servers.

Only real things I can argue thanks for the comment.