Sign in to follow this  
Aaronjin

SolUni's Saturday Night Gun Fight

On behalf of SolUni, I am going to be taking some associates of mine and taking over a town.  We challenge all to come and take it back from us, tonight.  We will announce the time and location of the takeover here on the forums in a few hours.  When it is annouced, come one, come all.  We are planning the siege on a night server, so only the brave need to apply.  Clans, bandits, bandit clans, come stop us!  Heroes? contact me if you will be on DayZ tonight and maybe you can help defend? Or join the hunt and take back the town!  Also because I am so kind, I will be putting up lanterns around the town to assist those who can not find the town in the dark when the siege starts.  Prizes? Of course.  I will arraign to have backpacks of loot in the town for those interested.  There WILL be items in the backpacks so no worries on a "bait and switch".  Ammo, food, our own weapons as loot, people to shoot at,  there will be plenty for everyone...assuming you make it.  We will be there for an hour; we hold the town for an hour successfully, we claim the town as ours; the DayZ community stops us? Good job!  Well, my next post will inform everyone of time and location!  Estimates say within the next 4 hours.... >:)

YO YO!!  Me and my squad will be there! Sounds like a whoop-ass good time!  Hope you boys got your graves premarked!

When and where? If it's near the East coast, me and my clan are down, but we want lots of extra ammo and guns (Been in Barenzino too long). 

Hahaha you guys going down! me and my friends will find you and kill you ! :P

On behalf of SolUni, I am going to be taking some associates of mine and taking over a town.  We challenge all to come and take it back from us, tonight.  We will announce the time and location of the takeover here on the forums in a few hours.  When it is annouced, come one, come all.  We are planning the siege on a night server, so only the brave need to apply.  Clans, bandits, bandit clans, come stop us!  Heroes? contact me if you will be on DayZ tonight and maybe you can help defend? Or join the hunt and take back the town!  Also because I am so kind, I will be putting up lanterns around the town to assist those who can not find the town in the dark when the siege starts.  Prizes? Of course.  I will arraign to have backpacks of loot in the town for those interested.  There WILL be items in the backpacks so no worries on a "bait and switch".  Ammo, food, our own weapons as loot, people to shoot at,  there will be plenty for everyone...assuming you make it.  We will be there for an hour; we hold the town for an hour successfully, we claim the town as ours; the DayZ community stops us? Good job!  Well, my next post will inform everyone of time and location!  Estimates say within the next 4 hours.... > :)

Do somewhere like stary, so all people have an equal distance to run.

Edited by Shadow134

SolUni has control of Polana, southwest of Berezino.

Server:

DayZ US Central 1-45 Hosted by Multiplay Gameservers.com

look for us, we are waiting for you <3

we will be here for 1 hour, if no one comes to stop us....we ownz it!

its been an hour and 3 died; we lost 2; we own Polana!   but we are hanign around still heh

after an hour and a half + a server reset, we successfully hold and capture Polana! awesome!  No REAL glory or prizes in this capture, but hey, we did it. <3