eFFeRR

[SoB] Looking for 1 or 2 new players..

Hello everyone.

[soB] formed shortly after the release of the Day Z alpha. Been playing for just over a month now. We are a group of guys who all met up after playing the game. We currently have a 10 slot mumble server and about 8 active members. With that said, we are looking to add 1 or 2 more players. Here's a little info..

- We play anywhere from 8pm EST to 3am EST. Sometimes we start late, sometimes we start earlier, I'd say 10pm EST is our usual start time.

- We shoot on sight, we don't normally "go looking" for people, but if someone crosses there path with us we shoot first and ask questions later.

- There are times where we will take trips to Elektro and Cherno to hunt Bandits, but a good portion of our time playing is farming Stary Sober, the NW airfield and Berezino for supplies.

- We currently own 3 vehicles on our server, and counting. We own a Hippie Van, UAZ and Bus. (we lost our ATV the other day)

- We have a nice camp set up, with approx two full tents of guns + ammo, 2 tents dedicated to medical supplies, a tent with food supplies and a tent with car parts (yes we are horders, but we don't ever server hop)

The server we play on is interesting as it has a lot of clans, makes for some great competition and blood shed for vehicles. We stole another clan's bus yesterday as both our teams had the idea of raiding Stary for it's supplies. Was fun!.

If your interested, message me on Steam under the name "SixxAssassin". From there, I will give you mumble info and server info.

Thanks.