TheLoneSurvivior

DayZ Crashes EXP 0.45.12499

My game always chrashes if the server resets and im trying to join another server or the same on on experimental.

My friend got this too, is it common?

I'm glad that you can get on a server in the first place mate!

Takes me like 40 minutes, if im lucky.

it's happening to me too.

It only seems to crash after the server restarts though. I manage to get on and then usually around a minute after it crashes.

it's happening to me too.

It only seems to crash after the server restarts though. I manage to get on and then usually around a minute after it crashes.

Yeah thats what i said, after the server resets, seems like im not the only one.

Takes me at least five attempts to find a server that gets past the 'please wait' screen.

Consider yourself lucky ^^

DayZ crashes on exit for me and I can only check out the experimental servers for about 10-20 mins before I get a session lost message

DayZ crashes on exit for me and I can only check out the experimental servers for about 10-20 mins before I get a session lost message

Session lost = server restart.

IW8simF.gif

Experimental crashes frequently for me as well. It seems to consistently do it when I leave the game, but it also occasionally does it mid-game.

There's a section especially for Experimental discussion, you'll have better luck there. I also experience a lot of crashes on it.