Beluga31

Insta karma, I'll never do that again

It was a fairly calm day i hadnt made contact with survivors at all and i was running a little low on food

I headed off to a field looking for a cow to kill for food

I sat there for a while gazing the mountaints surrounding this field when i saw movement a survivor who had what appeared to be a M24 was turkey running across the field

I quickly checked my pack and took my dmr out

-I saw a tin can when doing so i found this strange because i just checked my pack etc for food and nothing was there, i mentally shrugged-

I loaded the dmr and took aim at the innocent survivor i was really questioning myself as to whether or not to do this he had camo clothing also so he must have been out here a while

I made the choice to shoot and i took aim and time stopped i squeezed the trigger the exact second i shot i had dropped and was on the ground bleeding i saw someone behind me he said

piece of shit bandit before finishing me off

-He must have been following me and taunting me with the tin can etc he waited to see if i was a bandit and when he realised i was he shot me-

This was the first time ive considered killing someone and i will never do it again

The DayZ gods have spoken :s

I'm doing this in Elektrozavodsk right now.

Watching groups of survivors with my CZ, then killing them if they attack another group.

Sounds like a made up story to me but if someone really got close enough to you to put a tin can in your backpack without you noticing and shadowed you until you showed hostile intentions to someone else before killing you... you weren't paying enough attention and need to do so in future.

Good story. I assume all lone-snipers overlooking fields/towns are bandits.

if there was an unsuspecting sniper infront of me, i wouldnt bother going to check the nearest barn for a tin can to put in his backpack, for the rare chance that he opens his pack and falls over by the weight of the giant question mark spawning above his head...

pop the pistol, kill the sniper, take his gun and snipe the guy on the field.