Sign in to follow this  
jakesansbyx

Looking to join a Active Group/Clan For DayzEpoch

I've Been looking at the clan recruitment page for a few dayz and found nothing.

So i decided to make my own post, Well I'm 17 from UK, Enjoy a laugh but when maturity is needed i have it.

Experienced Dayz player, enjoy the base building side of epoch. I have TS but no skype because my computer doesn't seem to want to run it... But if you have a offer please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks

The GHOST Clan is currently recruiting new members! 

We are a clan that specializes in the Dayz Epoch mod specifically. 

We own our own TeamSpeak server as well as have our own Dayz Epoch Chernarus server!

Have any further questions? PM me or send us an email at dayzghostclan@gmail.com.

All you have to do is fill out the application!! ==> http://dayzghostclan...com/recruitment

The GHOST Clan is currently recruiting new members! 

We are a clan that specializes in the Dayz Epoch mod specifically. 

We own our own TeamSpeak server as well as have our own Dayz Epoch Chernarus server!

Have any further questions? PM me or send us an email at dayzghostclan@gmail.com.

All you have to do is fill out the application!! ==> http://dayzghostclan...com/recruitment

I'm sorry to say, I'm going to have to turn down your offer

Hey Jake, I'm John and I'm with a group known as the NCR, we are a tactical clan that specializes in Dayz Epoch. We like to have a good laugh whenever we can but know to be serious in combat and in our play style. We are always looking to extend our playerbase with mature and experienced players. We have a recruitment page just above this post if you would like to check us out, thanks for your time buddy, have a good time in game either way.

-NCR SFC. John Smith

Hey Jakesansbyx,

Perhaps we're still of interest?

I remember you posted on our recruitment thread a while back. We're still looking to expand our group and if you're still interested then we'd like you to join us :) 

We have 7 active members & a well established base. We're mostly from the UK, but we do have a token dutchman with us ;) 

We're also a Multi-Gaming clan & play Warthunder: Ground Forces, World of Tanks and Heroes and Generals - but our main focus is DayZ Epoch & Standalone when building is included. 

If you'd like anymore info check out our recruitment thread or drop me a PM. 

I hope to hear from you, 

Moominpapa