Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Experimental patch..what a winner!

Little things eh? All the new towns and cities aren't what I would call little things. Again, the heavy mouth breathers, not talking about you, can't get it through their peanut sized brains that content has been added and lots of it in the past 5 months. The new cities are amazing and very very big

Again..... Why put so much resources into items and content. Why not put those guys on paid vacation and hire 3 times more talented core mechanics employees and let them fix the game.

Doesnt adding more content mean its harder to fix the shitty core later?

14ndxdi.jpg

how long did that take you? i can not hit the damn thing to save me.

@VonHoth

harder maybe, less time extensive as well and there is not that moment when ah everything is done now i have to add X. then boom X broke a b c d e f g h i j k now i have to REDO all that and try to find what is breaking it and make sure everything is working as intended as well. they are professionals trust them to do there job or they will have a stained reputations and anger a bunch of people all over the world. the core of the game is not broken it is not put together yet there are countless features to be added yet.

Edited by pycco

Hey can anyone confirm if you can see your shot impacts at range again?

Been trying to snipe lately after not sniping for a long time and man, it just feels awful not being able to see your impacts at all.  I can't trust zeroing that much!

how long did that take you? i can not hit the damn thing to save me.

Not my pic,stolen from HERE , is on latest experimental though. Can be cooked up and pelt turned into a bag :)

• Like 1

2217573-ut_front.jpg

They might as well add a flak cannon now.

Joking aside I love Unreal Tournament though.

Miss arena shooters.

While we're on that subject:

Add strafe jumping!

2217573-ut_front.jpg

They might as well add a flak cannon now.

Joking aside I love Unreal Tournament though.

Miss arena shooters.

i loved this game!  FLAK CANNON ftw.

this was one of 3 shooters i played in my life!     

unreal tournament

Team fortress 2

Arma3/DayZ  (<-- not sure)

i loved this game!  FLAK CANNON ftw.

this was one of 3 shooters i played in my life!     

unreal tournament

Team fortress 2

Arma3/DayZ  (<-- not sure)

It is coming back recently epic said they are making a pc exclusive unreal tournament.

• Like 1

It is coming back recently epic said they are making a pc exclusive unreal tournament.

Yea...it's gonna be free and open-source...I think they ruined it. :/

they are gonna bring up a Linux Client too.    i can Play this natively on my steam machine in the living room!

woooohoooo...

dayz should also dtich the Dx10/11 renderer and go for openGL

Yea...it's gonna be free and open-source...I think they ruined it. :/

That could be the best part.

Who knows where it could lead.

So long as they take the dota 2 approach and only make it pay for cosmetics everything will be good.

That could be the best part.

Who knows where it could lead.

So long as they take the dota 2 approach and only make it pay for cosmetics everything will be good.

Yea, but modders/creators can charge for their creations...and that will actually be the only way to get the creations unless the authors make them free which I HIGHLY doubt. Unless it's previous map/mod/skin makers.

Yea, but modders/creators can charge for their creations...and that will actually be the only way to get the creations unless the authors make them free which I HIGHLY doubt. Unless it's previous map/mod/skin makers.

Fine with me If its high quality content I am glad to pay for it.

If not I wont.

Allowing people to charge for mods is going to be a normal thing soon i think.

Fine with me If its high quality content I am glad to pay for it.

If not I wont.

Pffft, great...there goes the good o'l just download and play the extra content era...

Anyways, it's late so Goodnight Gibonez.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

hope not!  they did a good Job in arma3 with the subscriptions in the Workshop1  works like a charm and is FREE!

but i wont pay for digital goods by any means. wont buy games, wont subscribe to any subscritption fees! i paid my lesson in tf2 when they introduced the digital shop! but i managed to get profitable last year! wont use real world Money for games ever again!

if i really want a game.  i start tf2 trading once again and trade for the game!

arma3 cost me 1x tf2 earbuds,  dayz cost me 14 tf2-keys.

not buying any hardcopies, at most borrow from a friend.  which is also possible digitally in steam now  (STEAM FAMILY SHARING).

also i have tons of games still in my steam library just waiting to be played! i m not the typical gamer, buying every AAA game (which means dumbed down for the masses, and selling because of huge Marketing/Ad's) is not for me!

i watch lots of YouTube and twitch before deciding to start with a game! and give a shit about Reviews! ist very important for me to have a multiplayer experience!

love playing local coop with friends on weekend nights!   jus beat em ups. arcade Emulators, bullet hell shooters, and so on!

dayz is the first game for me which has early Access/Alpha/or whatever u cal lit!  and i love it so far!  love to test out new things, Report in the Forums and be part of a community that has the ablity to bring things into a game that will be finished in the future!

GAMES ARE LIKE DRUGS!  i m hooked! you can Play games for hundreds of years for free! it will never grow old or get boring! there is always another free game or another good deal to trade with someone! if your passionate bout it u dont Need Money for having fun !

Edited by brumey

Again..... Why put so much resources into items and content. Why not put those guys on paid vacation and hire 3 times more talented core mechanics employees and let them fix the game.

Doesnt adding more content mean its harder to fix the shitty core later?

Ughh... I can hear your mouth breathing while I read your typing.

Please admit that your don't have the faintest clue how video games are made and shut up man, you'll do everyone a favor.

You're not smart, that much is obvious. It is a shame nobody ever taught you as much.

Hey can anyone confirm if you can see your shot impacts at range again?

Been trying to snipe lately after not sniping for a long time and man, it just feels awful not being able to see your impacts at all. I can't trust zeroing that much!

I noticed they actually fixed this on regular already. 5 days ago I could see my shots at about 300 or 400 M. (anything over 100m was broken before) But I did not do a lot of testing so perhaps over 600 or 800 may not work? Maybe it's all fixed. Can anyone confirm of regular if fixed for seeing shots like I think it is?

Please admit that your don't have the faintest clue how video games are made and shut up man, you'll do everyone a favor.

You're not smart, that much is obvious. It is a shame nobody ever taught you as much.

What do you mean you can hear my mouth breathing when I talk? I actually run marathons in the 3.5 hour range and play beach volleyball.

What's your 26.2 mile time?

Just because I may not understand the irrational way that games are designed... (that it's normal that they get worse instead of better with patches)... it doesn't mean I'm out of shape or stupid. Not sure what heavy mouth breathing means by you.

What do you mean you can hear my mouth breathing when I talk? I actually run marathons in the 3.5 hour range and play beach volleyball.

Just because I may not understand the irrational way that games are designed... (that it's normal that they get worse instead of better with patches)... it doesn't mean I'm out of shape or stupid. Not sure what heavy mouth breathing means by you.

now now kids, live and let live no need to get all huffy. @VON have you ever been part of a Alpha before? @ Hef every one does not know something you dont know what you dont know. that being said making speculations and assumptions is not going to get anyone anywhere. 

I really dont understand the excitement for SA adding features that the MODs have had for years LOL.

YeeeHaw... progress

At this pace maybe 5 years from now SA will have 1/2 the features and content of the MODs.  Sounds like a recipe for success to me. 

I'd love to play it, but there's so few servers and the rubberbanding is just too frustrating. I'll wait until it goes onto stable.

The new exp. patch's content is pure awesome. The rubberbanding makes it a lot less enjoyable though :/

Rubber banding didn't seem to be as bad yesterday, as it was the day before. Still a big annoynace though, even when trying all the suggestions of walking slowly, etc to avoid it. Having a big problem with items disappearing for long periods of time though & also appearing way away from where I actually dropped them. IE: dropped a backpack on the floor in a barracks, it appeared on the ground about 100 ft away, outside of it.

The new exp. patch's content is pure awesome. The rubberbanding makes it a lot less enjoyable though :/

try not running everywhere i found that this makes the biggest diffrence

Yay fellow runner. CHEST BUMP