I think being able to cook things like beans as we all like our beans hot, lets face it. would be a good idea, ok not to remove the eating of cold beans though, maby hot beans could just give you more of a boost maby even a bit of temperature would be nice

like this idea, maybe a 100 blood boost to the normal 200 and a 1 degree temperature boost

This is stupid, 90% of canned food doesn't need to be cooked and do you think we've got fucking containers of wood or something? Medical supplies,DMR,m4a3, good and drink = full coyote pack. No thanks.

If you built a fire to warm your beans, you wouldn't NEED warm beans to warm you up. YOU HAVE A FREAKING FIRE! This is idea is pointless.

like this idea' date=' maybe a 100 blood boost to the normal 200 and a 1 degree temperature boost

[/quote']That's something I'd like to see. Granted that eventually a passive regen is going to be implemented into the game when your food and water are good, but it'd be nice if you had the option to cook the beans for a bit of a boost. Not as much blood as hunting, since it's easier to find canned goods, but I think 200 to 400 would be a decent amount. Maybe even make it random.

This is stupid' date=' 90% of canned food doesn't need to be cooked and do you think we've got fucking containers of wood or something? Medical supplies,DMR,m4a3, good and drink = full coyote pack. No thanks.

[/quote']Plenty of people make room for Firewood, actually. Besides, you don't even need to. There's barrels all over the map that you can start fires in without even needing supplies.

If you built a fire to warm your beans' date=' you wouldn't NEED warm beans to warm you up. YOU HAVE A FREAKING FIRE! This is idea is pointless.

[/quote']Try reading at least a few posts before commenting. =P