Abil

No servers listed

HI guys.

I know that this topic was already here but I read all of them and nothing helped to me.

I started my Dayz first time (I bought it yesterday and downloaded via Steam).

When I clicked on change server nothing were there. I've tried all of tabs also tried using remote IP and nothing helped me.

I turned off my firewall, firewall on router and disabled Windows firewall.

My CPU is good enough fot this game - 4 cores 3,2Ghz and internet too.

I also tried to change filters (max ping to 0, 100, 500, 1000).

Any idea how to play?

Of course I've the newest version of the game

Edited by Abil

Yup. This is happening to me too. Brought it yesterday. I've been searching for solutions for ages. I've tried reinstalling it. I've made sure I'm on the internet tab. I raised the max ping to 1000 to see if that would help. It didn't. I've tried deleting the BEClient.dll. I've tried joining a server remotely however then I just get confirmation of changes, Session lost. I've tried adding DayZ and steam to my firewall. I've DISABLED my firewall. Nothing has worked.

Same thing is happening for me. I can't get any servers to pop up. When I first installed the game, a couple servers were there on the list, but were full. I waited and kept trying to get into one and eventually I made it in. Within 5 minutes I was kicked out and then since then, zero servers on the list. Bummed.

Thanks Energetic. That's all it was for me. Tons of servers to choose from today :) I'm still learning all this stuff...

Same thing happen to me today the server so slow to pop up that sometime I need 1 minutes to load alot of server

I just bought dayz as well yesterday

Anyone have a fix for my problem? I've just tried checking the server list. Still nothing. Tried getting a server from the internet and joining it. Still nothing.

I have also got this problem, bought the standalone on Wednesday but its Friday now and still no servers are being listed? Firewall is turned off,refreshed the Internet tab,set ping to 1000, reinstalled steam and the game. Could it be a port problem? or something to do with the router? My internet seems fine except when in game searching. Any assistance as to what this could be would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Roll forward to EXP:

Right click DayZ in your Steam Library
Click Properties
Click the Betas tab
In the drop down menu choose...
experimental = preview testing version

Filter experimental and see if those servers show up for you.

Thanks for the info on the Exp servers but still getting a completely blank server list after changing.  Any other suggestions? 

Could it be that my NAT type or port forwarding for my router is stopping dayz? 

Edited by Djinx

Im playing stock DayZ. No servers show up, regardless. Ping set to 0 (Which means all server will come up). The only servers I get are Australian ones with pings over 1000.