IGravemind

I need your help (if you have a spare moment)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this kind of content?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want to see more?

• Yes
    • No

Good day everyone,

I am a Youtuber, a year strong and I have some DayZ content on my channel. My first season failed - I won't lie but I have started up my second season now.

I would like everyone that reads this to give their honest opinion on these videos below, mainly because I want to improve in any way possible to provide the community with enjoyable gameplays.

Voting in the poll would be a great help to me and posting your thoughts, even more so. I know you don't know me and my channel will ( may ) be new to you but I take pride in both negative and positive feedback to help me improve. Note that random insults and such will not be welcomed - if someone were to post something useless such as "You Suck" I am not going to sit down and think about how not to suck and what would be the best way to go about not sucking...

As much as I welcome negative criticism, insults do not help me in any shape or form  :D

All that said, casting your vote and dropping a post on your thoughts would be more helpful to me than you may think - I thank you in advance for your thoughts and hope to see you soon!

All the best,

~ IGravemind

The Videos (Season Two):

Episode One

Episode Two

Episode Three

Episode Four

The videos are a bit long which is not one of my favorite things about youtube.  The content is typical of your average DayZ videos these days hold ups, camping the airfield etc.  The video quality is good, your verbal througout the videos are good.  I would just aim for new sandbox creative content each episode to keep your viewers interested.  Beefing up the content during the longer episodes would be a nice touch, edit out alot of inventory sifting to shorten and condense the videos.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take on board the criticisms you have made and i'll see what I can do to improve on those aspects!

Ok, so the only thing I noticed was the time of the video.. the first thought that came to my head was http://bit.ly/1vuNGHV :D just look through the content and choose the best bits, the videos (at my opinion) should be maximum 10 minutes long.

Cheers

• Like 1

Yup, previous person mentioned that. That is something I have on my 'to fix' list!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm going to begin watching now, and will get back to you on my thoughts. And posting my plan bumps this topic to help get you the audience you need, to get info you want.

The game quality + sound quality is good (I wish I could do that with my computer), and the content is quite good. But, they are a bit long for my liking, as others have said, I prefer videos less then 15 minutes. On my channel I try and edit the gameplay quite a bit so that they are interesting the whole way through, mind you I shouldn't really be giving you advice, your channel is waaaaaaaay better then mine.

@Chaney.A

Appreciated! Be sure to let me know your thoughts, thanks!

@JunkNinja

It matters not to me how big or small your channel is, I welcome tips from everyone and anyone as I feel I need to improve and who better to ask than the audience?  :D

I think you are somehow using the wrong resolution. It irritates me so I don't watch it. Everything has the wrong dimentions. Also what the others said. The episodes are too long.