Sign in to follow this  
Wakanoid

What's your betrayal story?

Alright, so what's your betrayal story? Whether you were the betrayer, or you were the one betrayed?

Mine happened a couple days when we found a helpless man running from zombies in Elektro. There were 3 of us and him. We took him in and gave him some necessary survival gear. My friend told me to give him my revolver so he could defend himself, though he declined. We forced him to take it in case he absolutely needed it. So we talk to each other for about an hour and he seemed like quite a nice guy to join our squad. After gaining his trust, we decide to split up in order to scout more ground. While my friend went to went to the church and my friend checked his gear, he shot my friend in the back with a full clip leaving me to hit him with my hatchet in the face.

We didn't see this coming at all, it was pretty crazy. It was completely illogical too since he had so many better opportunities to back stab us, he didn't even go for a head shot which is the reason he didn't kill us both. It was pretty irritating since it was clear he wouldn't have gained anything from betraying us, as we were completely generous, and best case scenario he killed both of us and our third man would come back and shoot him. Anyways, what's your story?

My friend Logan shot my friend Alex in the top right shoulder and killed him whilst trying to save me from zombies. 1 shot Makarov killed our friend lol.