Sign in to follow this  
Flammable'

Can't respawn, constantly spawning in dead

as the title says i spawn in dead and i can't do jack shit, i can't post this on the report bugs as i can't make an account it keeps giving me errors every time, what can i do? can a dev or whatever reset my character please if that's possible, because i haven't been able to play in a month.

1400525719974.jpg

Try reinstalling.

Try verifying your game cache.

Try deleting your user files.

The last way out is making an alternative steam account for DayZ.

how would reinstalling help with an server side issue...?

and there's no way in hell i'm paying another £20 for a game which is still buggy as crap.

Edited by Flammable'

How long have you attempted to stay in game allowing your character to *really* die? This happened to me once and eventually I "actually" died and was able to respawn. I'm not sure how long it took though as I just let the game run in the background while I slowly died in the water.

First of all try to swim back to shore - get out of the sea.

I assume you tried this page and the corresponding link > http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190827-dayz-support/

The link is to http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

If you cannot signup then that would be a big problem. However an alternative is to try and get someone ( a friend ) to kill you before you drown again this may break the cycle.

You say you spawn in dead - the screenshot you posted shows you are underwater near a jetty - did you try to commit suicide by drowning as that is usually where it all goes horribly wrong.

Post here a server name/address and a time and the rough location of your character and someone will probably try to kill you as soon as possible - there are plenty of nice people who willingly kill others for less than what your carrying.

Edited by JohnDMarshall

i spawn, i fall to the ocean bed, i die, i try to click respawn, i can't because it's grayed out.

It's a new mini-game, underwater Groundhog Day.

Have you tried changing servers?