Sign in to follow this  
Stiflex

Dayz Standalone - Balota airfield Pvp

Hey there guys, so I've just released my first dayz standalone video, I'm at the balota airfield, trying to go lone-wolf. I meet a few people and things don't pan out well. Anyways, see for yourself! :)

Here's the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDQIdqDC-sc

If you can, please leave some feedback about the quality and the video overall - was it good or not, because It's my first one, and I'd really love to hear your feedback on what'cha guys think. It would mean a lot to me and if you guys like it - I'll make some more episodes of it! - Thanks!

The words Balota and PvP are ALWAYS together. Don't expect any friendlies at any airfield lol.

Me and my friends didn't expect any friendlines at the north airfield, untill we saw this one german guy who helped us to loot the airfield, then he left for his own journey and we continue to our own. Really good experience. So if you can read this, the german guy, Hello! :)

To be honest, these PvP airfield battles are getting boring

Me and my friends didn't expect any friendlines at the north airfield, untill we saw this one german guy who helped us to loot the airfield, then he left for his own journey and we continue to our own. Really good experience. So if you can read this, the german guy, Hello! :)

The berezino deathmatches aren't getting better either.

Edited by Stiflex

The berezino deathmatches aren't getting better either.

hell yeah! in the very early days of the SA my team had an amazing "fight" somewhere between Novy Sobor, Staroye and Gorka. Can't remeber the exact area. Four guys of us were completly equipped travelling through Chernarus and one of our friends (freshspawn) had to team up with us. On his way he was taken by another group as a hostage. Our friend described the village, so we found and overlooked it from a hill. then they started to move somewhere into the woods and we followed them. It was very amazing until the server restarted^^

I experienced these fights in a better way than those ones in cities.

Edited by duke0095

Yeah, shooting on sight might not be as fun but If you're at a military base - expect to be shot.

Frankie honestly gave good advice - if you don't want to get killed on sight, don't be on sight.

• Like 1

The words Balota and PvP are ALWAYS together.

Used to. Now since noone is around in that place anymore it is purely PvE due to lack of Ps.

Boring stuff... Two primaries, 3pp abuse.  <_<  Nothing more to say.

It's not abuse, it's clever usage of game mechanics. Abusing would be if I would bend myself into the wall and see everything around me, the military towers have this problem.

It's not abuse, it's clever usage of game mechanics.

I question the use of the word "clever" in there. Except if you have a telepathic link to a 5m invisible giant who follows you around everywhere in real life, of course. 

Then it's game on.

I question the use of the word "clever" in there. Except if you have a telepathic link to a 5m invisible giant who follows you around everywhere in real life, of course. 

Then it's game on.

It's a third person survival game? I mean, play hardcore if you hate it :/

There's another episode coming this way! Heads up! :)