Paladin Casdin

Brotherhood Of Steel Outcasts Recruitment

The Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts!

10qavi8.png

Teamspeak IP: 50.97.95.135:10467

Looking for a serious (but fun loving) group?

Well look no further!! The Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts are fun loving and serious players, we like to play tactically and have fun. We play mostly on DayZ Vanilla and DayZ Epoch but we do branch out into different games like battlefield, and ghost recon.

Why join The Brotherhood?

The Brotherhood is dead determined on finding the most bad ass weaponry in the wasteland and using to protect and serve the inhabitants of the wastes, although restoring order to the wasteland isn't our primary goal, we still try to protect the innocent and helpless. 

What We Do

We are a tactical and strategic clan, we use formations and teamwork to take out enemy groups and bandit's. We will do whatever it takes to survive and thrive in the wasteland, but we will also help friendlies along the way. But anyone standing in the way of our goals will feel the full force of the Outcasts.

We are a DayZ Mod clan, not DayZ Standalone.

Positions:

• BOSO Soldier: You are our main fighting force.
  • BOSO Combat Medic: You are required to aid the wounded as best you can.
  • BOSO Heavy Trooper: You specialize in heavy machine guns and heavy weapons, which includes manning the mounted guns on cars and helis.
  • BOSO Sniper: You are a highly skilled sniper rifle expert, trained to kill with on shot.
  • BOSO Marksmen: You are trained to handle mid to long range rifle and shoot with deadly precision.
  • BOSO Pilot: You are highly skilled in air combat and transportation.
  • BOSO Patrol: You keep watch over our camps to make sure no one is stealing from us or infiltrating us.
  • BOSO Defender: When the enemy is too great or skilled for our Soldiers you will be deployed.  You are trained in many different areas.
  • BOSO Protector: You are the best of the best, when The Defenders can't get the job done you are expected finish it without any failure or casualties.
  • BOSO Paladin: The Leaders and most Elite members of The Brotherhood Outcasts.

Requirements:
Mic
15+ of age (exceptions made)
Maturity
Great Role Model

Application:
Name:
Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?:
Preferred Job:
Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO:

k1touu.pnge0679f.png   

Edited by Paladin Casdin
  • Like 2

Name: Xavier (IGN: ThermalSHIFT)

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Yes, I am willing to commit.

Preferred Job: BOSO Soldier/Medic/Sniper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: Because, I'm active, just nice, cool guy to talk too, not annoying, on Dayz like everyday! I will show dedication!

Edited by ThermalSHIFT

Name: Xavier (IGN: ThermalSHIFT)

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Yes, I am willing to commit.

Preferred Job: BOSO Soldier/Medic/Sniper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: Because, I'm active, just nice, cool guy to talk too, not annoying, on Dayz like everyday! I will show dedication!

Accepted, check your messages for details.  

Name: Chris

Time Zone: US&Canada Central

I am willing to commit, if you can offer this semi-noob some help.

Preferred Job: Soldier/Marksmen, eventually Defender

I feel I deserve to join your clan because I am well trained in combat, whether it be Urban, Woodland or Field. You put an M-4 in my hands and I become an efficient instrument of tactical force. 

Name: Chris

Time Zone: US&Canada Central

I am willing to commit, if you can offer this semi-noob some help.

Preferred Job: Soldier/Marksmen, eventually Defender

I feel I deserve to join your clan because I am well trained in combat, whether it be Urban, Woodland or Field. You put an M-4 in my hands and I become an efficient instrument of tactical force. 

Accepted, check your messages for details.

Name: Todd (IGN: Captain_Chem)

Time Zone: US Eastern

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Of course, and extra commitment because its a Fallout group

Preferred Job: BOSO Marksmen

I deserve to be part of the BOSO because I have experience with the game and godly with and SKS. Stealth is my specialty.

Edited by Captain_Chem

Name: Todd (IGN: Captain_Chem)

Time Zone: US Eastern

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Of course, and extra commitment because its a Fallout group

Preferred Job: BOSO Marksmen

I deserve to be part of the BOSO because I have experience with the game and godly with and SKS. Stealth is my specialty.

Accepted, please look for Paladin Casdin in the teamspeak 50.97.95.135:10467

Application:

Name: Shawn

Time Zone: CST

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Sure am

Preferred Job: Soldier or Combat Medic sound like ideal starting points, work my way up from there if it comes to it

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: I'm competent at the game and improving daily, tactical squad combat is my favorite element of dayz, and based off your clan descript I know I'd be a good fit.

Application:

Name: Shawn

Time Zone: CST

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Sure am

Preferred Job: Soldier or Combat Medic sound like ideal starting points, work my way up from there if it comes to it

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: I'm competent at the game and improving daily, tactical squad combat is my favorite element of dayz, and based off your clan descript I know I'd be a good fit.

Accepted, look for Casdin in our teamspeak. I look forward to fighting with you. 50.97.95.135:10467

Name: jacob

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: yes i am 

Preferred Job: sniper/Soldier

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: i have countless hours in dayz and arma and feel as if i will be able to be a big help with BOSO

Name: jacob
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: yes i am 
Preferred Job: sniper/Soldier
Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: i have countless hours in dayz and arma and feel as if i will be able to be a big help with BOSO

Accepted, please look for me or Rocco in the teamspeak. and also add me on skype. elbandido89

Application:

Name:  Brick

Time Zone: EST

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?:  Yes

Preferred Job: Soldier, heavy trooper or patrol

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO:  Been looking for an active clan for some time now.  have tried to start a clan of my own only to have the other members loose interest in the game.  I have skills that make me dedicated to the objective at hand thru the use of real military leadership and finding the right tool for the job ie knowing who is best fit.  I would like to climb to the top of the ranks and will do so by dedicating myself to the clan and focusing on the mission or objective at hand.  

Application:
Name:  Brick
Time Zone: EST
Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?:  Yes
Preferred Job: Soldier, heavy trooper or patrol
Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO:  Been looking for an active clan for some time now.  have tried to start a clan of my own only to have the other members loose interest in the game.  I have skills that make me dedicated to the objective at hand thru the use of real military leadership and finding the right tool for the job ie knowing who is best fit.  I would like to climb to the top of the ranks and will do so by dedicating myself to the clan and focusing on the mission or objective at hand.  

Accepted, please add me on skype: elbandido89 and look for me in the provided teamspeak.

Name: Jordan (IGN) AetherWorlds

Time Zone: UTC +10

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: Yes

Preferred Job: BOSO Sniper/Marksman

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: I don't think i deserve to be in this clan but i would like to join. I have been searching for a proper serious clan where i can play tactically as a team but i haven't really been able to find many. I have been playing DayZ SA since the day of it came out and mod even longer, i would like to join a clan where i can play tactically as a team with people who are good at the game.

Application:

Name: AggressiveSkills

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?: I'm not extremely active. But when I play, absolutely. 

Preferred Job: Soldier/Marksmen

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO: I'm a loyal person. I have leadership capabilities, and I respect my fellow clan members. 

Application:

Name:Kirkyboy

Time Zone:GMT

Are you willing to commit to the BOSO?:Yes.

Preferred Job:Pilot/Sniper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the BOSO:I'm a very dedicated and active person when it comes to playing with groups/friends.

Edited by Kirkyboy