josuna123

Eating/Drinking Not Registering upon logout/login.

Date/Time: 6/27/2012, 2:52PM PST (GMT-8:00)

What happened:

Ate food and drank water. Logged in 10 minutes later and realized I wasted all that I ate and drank, because my health reverted back to where it was(went back to 4.7k bloods from 8k bloods). Food and water was shown as red too even though I had recently ate and drank.

Where you were:

Stary Sobor supermarket and then the forest area outside Stary Sobor.

What you were doing:

Ate about 6 cans of food at the Stary Sobor supermarket. After this, I traveled into the wilderness and about 30 minutes in I found a hog. I cooked its meat and ate 2 pieces. This topped me off at 8k health, from my original 4.7k. I logged out for 10 minutes. Logged back in to find I was in the same spot where I had logged out, but none of the food or drinks registered. My hunger and thirst were back at red and my blood low once again even though I had everything in the green range when I logged out.

*Current installed version:

1.7.1.5 + Beta

*Server(s) you were on:

Not sure the exact one, but it was US server with hardcore mode.

*Your system specs:

Intel i7, 8GB RAM, 1GB ATI Radeon HD 6570M, Windows 7.

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Spawn near Stary Sobor Supermarket, looted it for food, at about 6 cans or more.

Refill water bottle in pond at Stary Sobor.

Head NW into the wilderness, find a hog, gut it, cook the meat, and ate it.

Continue heading NW for about 10 minutes.

Logged off.

Having the same issue. Tried it 2 more times to make sure it wasn't a random incident. It happens every time. Food and drink are in the red. Can't play until it's fixed.

Happened yesterday (don't remember what time), then again today around 5 pm GMT.

Same version

A few Seattle servers (tried it on different servers to verify it wasn't just a server issue)

Intel i7 2630 QM @ 2.0 ghz, 6 GB Ram, GeForce 460M @ 1.5 GB

Logged in, checked town for any scraps of loot. Headed north into forest. Food and drink was low, so ate and drank. Logged out for a few minutes while using restroom, logged back in to see food and drink had reset to red. Headed further north, did some more exploring and refilled canteen, ate and drank again. Logged out to run some errands. Came back approx hour and a half later, logged in, food and drink had reset to red again. -_-

Having this problem too.

beta 94444

Happened on a range of 1.7.1.5 beta 94444 servers

I've found a work around for this.

1) Log in

2) Get yourself to full health (or high health at least)

3) take damage (via a zombie i suggest)

4) run away/kill zombie

5) bandage/heal

Your blood and food metres should now be back to normal when you log in/out.

That's what worked for me anyway.

So it saves blood level when you lose blood, not when you gain blood. That narrows it down for the devs I hope.

during game play your character is saved not sure of how often i have heard it is every 2 min so just like eating and jumping in a pool you must wait 1/2 hour so make sure you wait a couple of minutes before you log out