Sign in to follow this  
lostnthought247

Sticks and Rocks for Weapons

I would like to be able to be able to use sticks and rocks as short-term weapons prior to finding real means of defending myself.

if the objective of realism, wouldn't the first thing you did be grad a hefty stick or rock to protect yourself? maybe give these items very limited use/durability or very limited damage as to not take away from the initial challenge and anxiety but at least they would offer a crutch while you look for a real weapon. Also, maybe later if you found a knife you could widdle a spear from your stick?

I could see rocks being a means of distraction (looking at you Farcry), but i do agree with knife on a stick for a spear. Plain stick though? That would tickle a zombie.

• Like 1

If you can bash a human head in with a good sturdy stick why not a zombies? not saying it would be as effective as most melee but should still be better then fist

Smartass Einstein quote-Check

albert-einstein-i-know-not-with-what-wea
But seriously,you can throw rocks(along with other things)although they are not configured to impact and damage
other players.The ashwood stick on the other hand is the.....
dayz-most-powerful-weapon-in-dayz-standa
and is already in game.
Edited by Damnyourdeadman
  • Like 2

Good to know. thanks for the feedback. I figured they were somewhere... I guess then my concern would be why are they so hard to find? seems like you shouldn't need hours of searching to find a simple stick a woodland based setting

traps, anyone?

YuTCBwS.jpg

• Like 3

I would build the SHIT out of Stone+Sticks+Rope+Hacksaw

906773471.jpgstone-tomahawk.jpgAT-0100-254669-NC.jpg