RpTheHotrod

So, what are you wearing? ;)

What would I wear on a zombie thing apocalypse? Probably jeans, a t-shirt, some good running shoes and a coat if it's cold! :/

Judging by the movies and how many people are left alive after the dust quiets down and things kick into "survival", probably less than 0.1% of the people in this forum would be alive, so might as well not bother too much with what you're wearing ;)

For example' date=' just like in Dayz, a real zombie apocalypse is going to cause a lot of unrest. Other people are going to be your biggest threat.

In Dayz, if you're wearing civilian clothes with a patrol pack and a winchester you're not going to be an unusually large target. However, if you're wearing a ghille suit with a silenced weapon, you're going to have an immediate target over your head. Same idea in real life.

[/quote']

Bah and hooey. If real life teaches you anything it is in lawless and crazy situations like africa gets sometimes people will still band together and other bands will WIPE OUT others, sparing nobody.

Theres a big difference between a wild animal and a human. The teeths in a wild meat eating animal has sharp long teeth to be able to penetrate skin and hair. The human teeth doesn't need to do that because were plant eaters so to speak. It's many centuries ago we needed to be able to penetrate skin and hair. ( monkey time )

There's also a big difference between you biting your own jacket while laughing with your friends to hide the idiocy vs. a rabid, infected human being that actually wants to eat the flesh underneath.

"Anyone out there have some actual "DayZ" gear in the real world?"

295dfky.jpg

That's about it for me...

"Anyone out there have some actual "DayZ" gear in the real world?"

295dfky.jpg

That's about it for me...

Ha, well, I suppose that counts!