chaseracer13@gmail.com

Experienced player looking for small Epoch group

Hello to anyone viewing this! I'm an experienced player who has played DayZ since release and I'm looking for a group to play with, preferably with a size of 3-6. I live on the East coast, so it'd be nice to play with people who are similar so I don't experience loads of lag while playing with you. Any time from 4:00 to 12:00 I am available, on weekends it's any time you need. If you would like to talk to me for recruitment, go ahead and add me on skype,please tell me why you're adding me in the message so I don't decline your request by mistakeMy Skype name is nomerman2000If you would like to start a group with me instead, then I have a friend who is willing to start one. Either way is fine. I am 18 in case there is a requirement. Thank you! TS3 is okay too!

Hey man I've been lookin for some peeps to play with but most are from Europe. I'm kinda new to mod, couple months, but I'm from east coast 28 yrs old and my time to play is a little like yours. Let me know if u wanna get up and start group or just run around. I have same steam name as this

Hey talon, and Justice as well if you want. I am with a group known as the NCR we play epoch, we are serious about being the best we can but fun is top priority, just fun through maturity and success. We are a very tactical group, we have around 8 active members and would love if one or both of you Guys would join us. You can check out our recruitment page on this forum or contact me via steam with any questions, my name is Ashtonmane. Thanks for your time and good luck guys.

-New California Republic