Sign in to follow this  
SenoritaDorita

Shotgun ammo

Hopefully this isn't breaking any rules, sorry if it is but I don't see this is related to any other topics.

I see ammo suggestions by people however what about survival made ammo? Since it's a survival game I feel as if there should be DIY ammo, like using Nails as shotgun ammo with empty shotgun shells and what not. Using nails, .22 rounds or anything like that. This might encourage people to using shotguns more often, being able to find ammo that's not as effective on players but still relatively useful on zombies. 

• Like 1

You'd be hard pressed to make your own primers during the apocalypse..

This is, unless, you mean modifying already made ammo.

• Like 2

You'd be hard pressed to make your own primers during the apocalypse..

This is, unless, you mean modifying already made ammo.

But why.ruin perfextly good ammo to.make crappy ammo (unless you.fill.it with candle wax/salt for a nonlethal round) unless your a codkiddie like #ruinlifewithnailinshotgunlulz

XD

Unless they add birdshot (which making a cut shell out off would be expectable) and a wax shell recipe, I don't see this happening. I personally would rather use birdshot as it is than try and cut it open and shove nails in there.

Slight bump.  Sorry I just came back.

But why.ruin perfextly good ammo to.make crappy ammo (unless you.fill.it with candle wax/salt for a nonlethal round) unless your a codkiddie like #ruinlifewithnailinshotgunlulz
XD

Maybe you come across a factory or something and find a bag of primers and shells.  Then if you have no alternative you make your own. 

Slight bump. Sorry I just came back.

Maybe you come across a factory or something and find a bag of primers and shells. Then if you have no alternative you make your own.

He said it like "take this perfectly good slug, and load it with a nail instead"

Ok then I see what you.mean.

When I.was little, Id take 2 quarters and drill a small hole through their centers. Then Id take steel cable, and knot both quarters on opposite ends. Then shove it back in the shell, and watch a kickass spinning sawblade XD