Sign in to follow this  
TheSexyGoat

Possible major glitch

Already, so me and a few friends bought a server last week (Atlanta 59). In the first day, we found a few cars, fixed two of them and then we went to sleep. After that we went to check the other cars and they were not there, we didn't make a big deal out of it.

For the past five days we've been checking possible vehicle spawns, where people found cars, locations marked on the map, we've checked around twenty spots and we couldn't find a single car. We're suspecting that our server is glitched, is there any bugs that makes the car don't spawn properly? I've checked a clan leader who based his clan on our server to see if he took all the cars, but it wasn't the case. Is it possible to be glitched or someone just took all the cars to themselves?

Thanks in advance.

We have had a couple of times that after a restart saved vehicles and tents do not appear.

The only thing we had to do is to restart the server one or two additional times to make it load properly.

No' date=' it shouldn't be this 'fresh'. There should still be tents and vehicles spawning. The server owner (or administrator) just needs to do another full restart (turn the server off then on, not just restart the mission) to refresh their connection to hive and this should fix the issue.

[/quote']

Is the server running when you and your friends are not connected? Maybe... *gasp*... Other people besides you and your friends got the vehicles?

Am I missing something or are expecting that the vehicles will be available for just you?

This happens quite often for us, i've logged out staring at a vehicle, restarted the server to fix desync, only to come straight back in to see no cars. Restart always fixes it.