funny, i saw some of you guys coming online yesterday evening, either some of you were never banned or you got new accounts.

either way, i was at my base ( which is a few miles off the map and no ones has ever been there since i built it, which must have been 10 days ) and then i logged off

today one of my cars is missing and so are a few items

which is funny, i played half the day on the server, probably 5+ hours, running back and forth to my base to sort stuff, get items etc., and i havent even seen anyone come close

i get that hording vehicles off-map is frowned upon, but you guys still suck because you are goddamn hackers.

maybe not everyone of your "clan" is, maybe some dont know what the others are up to, but there is no questioning that some of you hack.

funny' date=' i saw some of you guys coming online yesterday evening, either some of you were never banned or you got new accounts.

either way, i was at my base ( which is a few miles off the map and no ones has ever been there since i built it, which must have been 10 days ) and then i logged off

which is funny, i played half the day on the server, probably 5+ hours, running back and forth to my base to sort stuff, get items etc., and i havent even seen anyone come close

i get that hording vehicles off-map is frowned upon, but you guys still suck because you are goddamn hackers.

maybe not everyone of your "clan" is, maybe some dont know what the others are up to, but there is no questioning that some of you hack.

[/quote']

Cars stored off map are going to start resetting... Don't take vehicles off map it's an exploit and it could get you banned.

funny' date=' i saw some of you guys coming online yesterday evening, either some of you were never banned or you got new accounts.

[/quote']

How is any of that even remotely related to us? So we happened to be online when you logged off? We never even fucking go near the edges of the map or far inland, we live on the coast. You'd think that would be obvious by our name...Navy SEALs...

Do you have some proof of us hacking, or are you just a complete imbecile?