Sign in to follow this  
mightyniko

Recruiting new members for dayzmod, Newly started clan.

Are you sick of the same old lone wolf style gameplay and no one to talk to ?

Well i maybe able to help, I started a new clan and still setting up.

What type of leadership you maybe asking. What i planned is more towards voting on BIG operation not the minor one that we do just for survival.

What about Bandits and Heroes Policy ?

Both are welcome, but for trigger happy Heroes or bandits will be dealt with accordingly to the crime they commit. Like you shoot friendly, you may be killed for it and if you are convict of intentions of murder you are kick.

Requirements : 

Mic= Yes

Skype= Yes

Clan tag= YES

Age= 14 and up. 

Language= Prefer English or bad English, but as long you understand me and i can understand you. Foreign languages are accept as long you can speak some English and understand us.

There are different roles in this clan. For example: Air Raiding Party, Ground force, Night stalkers, Home Defensive and survivor intelligent field. Each have there rewards and perks.

For sake of no imposer i will not post the clan tag until you contact me threw message or Skype= Nikolai Maki

Any questions, comments or concerns contact me please.

P.s  For the record this is newly started clan and most of things roles i listed are still in progress and looking for members to join them.

Server IP: 74.91.116.167:2302
TeamSpeak IP: 192.169.80.94:10031
Server Difficulty: Veteran - NP:off
Time Zone: Eastern(24/7 Day Light)
Max Slots: 50
Restarts: Every 3 hours
Vehicles: A variety of 450 vehicles

Custom loot tables | Anti-hacks | Extra Barracks | AI missions | Self Blood | Auto Refuel | Active Admins

Great server for both new players and clans looking for a good fight. We have both friendly clans and bandit clans. We have several heros ingame. The server offers donor perks which you can find at the website which include 3 loadouts (nothing too big where donors have an advantage)/donor bases/vehicles. Come and check out the server. You might find new friends to play with against some AI missions or bring your friends and challenge our clans.

I'll be on TS everyday, likely in the afternoons.