Sign in to follow this  
Mister Friendly

I learned my lesson...

So I finally joined a high pop server fully geared to see if i could find other players to shoot or join up with. I entered a school and while on the second floor I heard foot steps so i checked the stairs and saw a guy with a gun so i backed up, and i saw bullets hit the wall next to me. We talked a bit and we heard other shots so i entered a room waiting for someone to cross paths, he said he needed a saline iv drip so i offered for him to come into my room without a weapon drawn, he did so. I equipped the saline bag, his friend came in and shot me dead lol. Lesson learned, I might just shoot on sight for now. I don't know. I ain't upset it happened, I just should have been ready for it.

Trust Everyone a free hug at the end will be worth it

Unfortunately a lot of people start killing on sight because of things like this... it sucks that happened to you but you shouldn't just start killing on sight too. If everyone who gets killed on sight starts doing it too then eventualy the whole concept of the game will change drastically.

Yes it is true that for NOW there's not really that much to do after awhile, but if you stick to trying to talk to people first instead of shooting I'm sure you'll still find some nice people who might even become your friends. I've met people in game on the NE airfield whom I didn't shoot on sight, they've been playing with me for quite a long time now... So, yeah... you might get killed a few more times if you don't kill on sight but it will most probably be worth it in my opinion

Edited by Skallywags

I'd like to help or talk to folks but I have yet to encounter someone who doesn't shoot on sight... so whateves its pretty much an ARMA pistol deathmatch with some zombie spawns.

Edited by Ironmike6

I've rarely met people who don't kos and it seems when you do both parties are uneasy waiting for the other to shoot. I just try to avoid interaction if geared. If I'm a new spawn or somewhat new spawn I don't care and run up and talk to everyone. I get shot most of the time. Once in a while I'd say 1 out of 4 will just say hi and please go another direction. I had one guy talk to me for a few minutes, offer food and ammo just to shoot me as soon as I opened my inventory.

Edited by escobert