Sign in to follow this  
Wakanoid

So, who wants to make a squad?

If you are mature enough' date=' I have a squad running, 3-5 players at a time

[/quote']

Define mature enough.

I#d love a squad but or 3-4 people, 5 MAX, 10 is just too much and too many to trust.

I'd prefer 3 tbh.

I'm 31 with the mental age of 12, possibly 13! I do have some honour though, I might shoot you in the face but that's because I'm unsure of your intentions, I'd never backstab you though, and I'd be VERY untrusting of you for quite a while. I've not hard feelings towards shooting random people, but not my partners. Share with me and I'll share with you, be greedy and I'll dump you. Take the piss, then I'll shoot you, I might even muster up a tea bag, no, not that immature sadly.

I laugh at farts too.

Alright, well I'm 16 years old. I'm not stupid immature, but I'm not the most serious guy around. I like to have a good time when I play too, haha. Anyways, for everybody interested, PM me, or add my Skype at Kyle Harrington - Wakanoid .

We can arrange something I'm sure. :)

Hi,

I'm 16 years old and very mature. I'm looking for experienced players who want to create a survivor group; I have a tactical play-style and I want to continue doing loot raids, bandit ambushes and trips to the NW airfield.

Steam: flexee

Cheers

Hello! New to the game, but not to the genre. Looking for a couple people to play with and survive. I haven't encountered a single survivor in playing so far but I've gotten myself killed more than once just getting used to it. Anyway, info is at the bottom. I live in TX so I tend to stick to servers I have a good ping on. I play friendly but will defend myself as needed so hit me up if you want someone to watch your back! :)

Steam: PandaSandwich!

I have TS3 and Ventrilo. (Have a TS3 server that I would be willing to share as well)

Im also here looking for people to play with :D

I would also like to join a squad, tired of dying alone =( Steam ID is JZDMC