Sign in to follow this  
red62

humvee crashes

like helo crashes but they spawn on roads and are more common and have medium loot instead of high tier loot (i.e. m16a2, akm, pdw, m14, DMR is pushing it)

I agree in principle that it might be more realistic, but having easier access to military loot in the south could cause problems.

It should just have the standard stuff. M16, sidearms, grenades, stanag mags and the very very very rare chance of a light machine gun. It should never spawn AKM's or any other russian weapon. It must just be american military gear.

I aslo find it weird that there are so many dead soldiers and nothing on them. I like to imagine they were looted already but how did they die? Thing is they always seem to be in a huge group like 10 in one area. Are you seriously suggesting that zombies did that? Zombies are easy to deal with. Was it bandits and they stole everything they had on them? Or maybe it was zombies and the zombies ate the equipment. Or maybe they were sent into combat much like the russians in world war 2, with nothing. (highly unlikely).

I think we can expand on your crashed humvee idea and say that millitary bodies have some kind of loot. Not amazing stuff but something. Because even if they were looted there would still be the odd magazine here or there. However i do think that airbases should be covered in zombies making it hard to even get in, never mind getting something of value and getting out.

Nah, just pistols and small arms ammo, maybe a grenade or two...but mostly nothing.

I think you should be able to loot them as it just makes sense, low grade military loot but only one or two items at a time, this will at least give it a chance to spawn some morphine.

I think the best gear it should provide is probably an m9SD/normal M9 but obviously that could have around a 1% chance to spawn.