Sign in to follow this  
IroPslam

teleported back + GPU crashes.

I've noticed since recent patch that DayZ will make my GPU crash, it's been happening a shit ton now. anyone else experiencing crashes? the whole screen goes black, then the cursor shall appear.. you can also hear sound. Another thing is Ill walk downstairs in a building, exit and then ill be teleported back into the building, sometimes it constantly happens. It's weird that when I exit the building and manage to open a door to another building before I get teleported, that door will still be remain open as if I never got teleported back. Get's quite annoying seeing as If you are being chased by zombies, the zombies can hit you even before you get teleported, It's a great way of ruining all the press-vests I've ever got my hands on.

Last night myself and three of team had several crashes, it has been running fine during this patch first time it has happened since the game was released. 

It was weird one of our guys ran past me and I crashed. 5 minutes later he reached the other team members and one by one they crashed. We were thinking it maybe an item he was carrying or just his presence that caused it. The weird thing to was, 10 minutes prior to that he got a character reset.

Weird!

Last night myself and three of team had several crashes, it has been running fine during this patch first time it has happened since the game was released. 

It was weird one of our guys ran past me and I crashed. 5 minutes later he reached the other team members and one by one they crashed. We were thinking it maybe an item he was carrying or just his presence that caused it. The weird thing to was, 10 minutes prior to that he got a character reset.

Weird!

After trying to join another server, My character got reset...

This is fucking ridiculous, jew hall and his jew team should get their priorities right.

inb4 admin/mod intervention

Edited by IroPslam

After trying to join another server, My character got reset...

This is fucking ridiculous, jew hall and his jew team should get their priorities right.

inb4 admin/mod intervention

inb4 its alpha, and you should really look at the road map.  They have big plans set up.  Be patient and endure the bugs, or go play solitaire.

And calling people Jews is not the way to get your point across.

Edited by aimbot.eXe