TheFearOz

10 Tips To Increase YouTube Subscribers

Here are some fast tips to increase the chance of getting YouTube Subs that are working for me and I hope will assist you:

1. Have amazingly great content people want to see.. the best tip I could advise is to be yourself, depending on your level of engagement, invest into quality hardware and software for capturing and editing.

2. Promote your channel through social media, set up a Facebook group and or Twitter with your YouTube name for uniformity and branding.

3. In addition to having channels to promote, you will want to promote this link and replace your channel name with 'channel name here': ****** removed*****NAME HERE?sub_confirmation=1

4. Affiliate! Make use of your featured channel section, find other guys that create content similar to yours that you like and feel can work with and suggest to have each others channel as a featured channel, another suggestion might be a shout out in your video to their video and have their link in your video description, this will expose your current subs list to theirs and vice versa.

5. Annotations! At the end of your video, add annotations to your other videos.

6. Have a custom image at the start of your videos!... something eye catching.

7. Ensure your content is tailored to your video description and specific. For me it's a video game channel so I have what is going on in game followed by the game name, such as: 'Meeting Walshy! DayZ: SA Ep.01'.

8. Keep it short. People like short videos, make most video's can range from 3 mins to 15 mins.

9. Have a playlist. If there is one video game you love to play or if you have... a cooking channel or what ever. Make your videos link to each other in a playlist, people like convenience and relevance.

10. InvideoProgramming/Featured Video/Fan Finder. InvideoProgramming: Branding watermark that has a link to sub to your page from your viewed video which is handy. Featured Video: link to a nominated featured video. Fan Finder: Allow YouTube to promote your video's.

edit reason.. channel, not chanel :D

Edited by Boneboys

Excellent recommendations! Thanks so much for information. Can I share this tips on my website www.buygosh.com? 

Great tips to boost your YouTube subscribers! I found these 10 strategies on https://trafkings.com/ super helpful for growing my channel. Consistency, engaging content, and collaborating with others are key. Check it out if you're serious about growing your YouTube presence!