Sign in to follow this  
paleface

Looking for screenshots and artwork I can use for DayZPvP.com

If you have created some artwork or media that I can use for my new website, please post and link them to me. Of course you can keep it private with a PM.

I will give full credit (or not if you so choose). I love to collaborate with talented people. Come be a part of this with me.

Thank you in advance.

http://DayzPvP.com

so pretty much the website is, HOW TO (NOT PLAY) BUT META GAME/ KNOW WHERE ALL THE GOOD SHIT IS AND HOW TO KILL OTHERS WITHOUT TRYING ON YOUR OWN.COM

/ GAME IS TOO HARD FOR ME I NEED INTERNETZ TO WIN

so pretty much the website is' date=' HOW TO (NOT PLAY) BUT META GAME/ KNOW WHERE ALL THE GOOD SHIT IS AND HOW TO KILL OTHERS WITHOUT TRYING ON YOUR OWN.COM

/ GAME IS TOO HARD FOR ME I NEED INTERNETZ TO WIN

[/quote']

No this site is about knowing the game, knowing the terrain, and being alert. Incorporating real world concepts in a virtual world.

there is an in-game map.

your website is for people that want to skip the survival and hunting/ gathering aspect of the game and just kill people, which is fine. im glad that people have the option to play however they want. i just felt like calling you a lazy baby. along wiht anyone who uses the internet for help.

although now that i think about it, the mod isnt finished, so there is no reason for you not to be able to use the web for help. i take it all back.

misc-bb-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-47.gif

Is this your original work? Do you own the copywrite?

Wait....

Is that.... YOU?!?!

there is an in-game map.

If you are not contributing or sharing original artwork please get out of my thread.

there is an in-game map.

your website is for people that want to skip the survival and hunting/ gathering aspect of the game and just kill people' date=' which is fine. im glad that people have the option to play however they want. i just felt like calling you a lazy baby. along wiht anyone who uses the internet for help.

although now that i think about it, the mod isnt finished, so there is no reason for you not to be able to use the web for help. i take it all back.

[/quote']

Don't be confused, this is not a blog for bandits. I will not shy from that aspect of the game, but this is about hiding from bandits as well. I will blog about the survival aspects as well since I think that is what makes this game unique.

I don't know who reported the threads' date=' but I lol'd.

But come on guys, be cereal.

[/quote']

Since the poster above you is now banned is there any way to delete his post form my thread?