Sign in to follow this  
incus

Seattle 91 Admin Abuse.

Admin Name: Subz3ro

Server: Seattle 91

Offence: Kicking to protect dead body loot.

Players Involved: Everyone with a [DLW] tag. Stalker, Verone, Subsistence, Incus

Description: We are in a small clan [DLW]. We moved into the airfield. Traded fire with other players. One of our members died. Subz3ro move to loot and we shot at him. He to a hit and logged off. He the proceeded to kick all our players. He kicked our players when they tried to join after being kicked multiple times. One member got on with out tags and was kicked when Subz3ro released he was at the airfield.

I am sorry I was not aware of this I will make sure he is no longer on the server and change my password to it. I also kick players with High ping however this doesn't sound like that. I am trying to figure out how to set it to auto kick high ping

Not to sound like an ass, but "sorry he won't be on the server anymore" ??? How did this guy have access as an admin? If the server is not being run correctly and tightly it should be shut down, this type of admin abuse has got to stop...

I am assuming my password got cracked or something couldn't tell you I used a password I have used for other things so I have changed it to something I have never used. Only 3 people have access to the server I will talk to the other 2 admins but I doubt they did something like this. I will take care of it.

Thank you very much for your reply. Me and my clan enjoyed your your server and hopefully are welcome back. We could not find a forums to bring the complaint directly to you.

My friends also thank you for the quick reply. I'm glad a hacker was found and that your server is once more secure.

Np, It is odd to me I got the server because I thought it would be awesome I had never expected the popularity of the server I am very happy. I am however still learning everything about running it correctly. I am looking to set up some scheduled restarts and stuff like that. We have been running into lag issues though. Enjoy your stay and are more than welcome.

Thank you very much for your reply. Me and my clan enjoyed your your server and hopefully are welcome back. We could not find a forums to bring the complaint directly to you.

My friends also thank you for the quick reply. I'm glad a hacker was found and that your server is once more secure.

Come to TheMercs server it is based in Seattle.

We want bandit groups, are planning some big events, are actively and aggressively policing for ALT-F4'rs and Ghosters in addition to hackers.

You will never have to worry about our admins kicking or banning anyone for PvPing unless they are actively alt-f4ing or ghosting!