Sign in to follow this  
Waymooter

Frozen North

Frozen North Server.  

Port: 2502

Established low population server, adult run and paid for.  I do not want donations and will not accept them.  Just looking for people to log on and have fun.  No need for safe zones or care bear protections in trader cities or protected bases.  You get what you give.  Show respect, receive respect.

installed mods....   Multiple toons... have up to 3 unique characters.   Take clothes, drink from water sources, base building snap mod, no plot pole requirement, AI  missions, roaming AI.

Never will install mods.....  self blood bag, auto refueling, safe zone care bear crap... ect....    We believe dayz should be somewhat of a challenge and will not cater to whiners and lazy players.

So if you are looking for a fun time, with a mature player base try us out.  Sorry if this is a bit of a wonky discription but im a bit drunk after a landscaping project in my backyard today and figured i would post on here for some bizzare reason.

ventrillo.......  lead.typefag.com   port:9210.  Talk to us sometime.  Hope to see ya on.

Shoot straight and have fun.    Hobokin