Sign in to follow this  
Rinner23

Allright newbz a gift for you.

OK I'm a dumb-ass and got my legs broken from a single hit super-zombie.. I am currently crawling around nearthe NW airfield completely loaded with loot except for a morphine injector.

So here is what I am going to do.. I am going to start over, but beforehand I will gift my loot to anyone who wants to head out and meet me, and put me out of my misery (a shot to the back of the skull would be nice).

Here is at least what I have on me:

Alice Pack

1911+Full mags.

FNL + Night Vision Scope + 2 Mags (sorry, only 2 mags).

Compass.

Watch.

Map.

Hatchet.

Hunting Knife.

Toolkit.

Entrancement tool.

Binoculars.

Matches.

About 10 cooked meat.

Bunches for various cans/soda.

Filled Water Bottle.

2 packs of painkillers.

Various other useless shit that won't heal my broken leg.

I'd prefer a newbie so you can get a full set of gear and experience the game with some decent loot, before I come back and find you and shoot you and take it all back of course (I won't actively hunt you down, but if I see you I WILL attempt to kill you).

Send me a PM if interested, otherwise this body is going to rot with all that loot on it.

Cheers

i'm trying to reconcile your post against your signature and it's making me giggle

Oh yeah, true, but this is one of the few times I'll relent because it just seems so wrong to let this stuff go to waste.

i actually did this exact same thing in game a few weeks ago, i told a guy to just kill me and take my stuff so it wouldnt goto waste, i logged back in and saw in chat him say "wow there really are some good people in this world" and another guy said "BS NOOB U LYING" . it made me feel really good.

I'm not a noob and I already have a FN FAL with the NV scope, but I'll gladly take the ammo and meat. I should be on a bit later tonight.

Don't give up man, epically crawl all the way across the airfield and save your life.

I'd have either taken it or given you some morphine, had I seen this earlier. I've got basically nothing right now, save some medical supplies, and so it's been fine either way (trap or actual transaction).

Cheers for trying however.

Don't give up man' date=' epically crawl all the way across the airfield and save your life.

[/quote']

Where? I have yet to find any morphine anywhere in the area.. And I cannot jump over the bench obviously ;)

I would have a friend come help me, but unfortunately I shot them all.

iH8aOpXstddxg.gif

That is fucking awesome.

I'd have either taken it or given you some morphine' date=' had I seen this earlier. I've got basically nothing right now, save some medical supplies, and so it's been fine either way (trap or actual transaction).

Cheers for trying however.

[/quote']

No tarp/trap.. I do play a ruthless bandit in-game but I'd never use the Forums to entice someone like that. I have much better things to do with my life than be a total dick in all realities.

Oh yeah' date=' true, but this is one of the few times I'll relent because it just seems so wrong to let this stuff go to waste.

Do not ever trust me, I will shoot you in the back.

[/quote']

So how has this thing now ended?

Ill give you morphine you have to wait 5-6 hours only xD then im done with work :p pm me ur steam etc

Sorry, my friend got it all... then gave it back to me on respawn ;)

Is that cheating?

Send me a PM if interested' date=' otherwise this body is going to rot with all that loot on it.

Cheers

[/quote']

ackbar.jpg

Your not really completely loaded out the only rare item you have is the fn fal with night vision.

Your not really completely loaded out the only rare item you have is the fn fal with night vision.

Well.. completely loaded as in relative to my normal load-out.. which is a flashlight and a bandage =)

Where the hell do you find ammo for the FN? And can you turn off the scope light magnifier for use during the day?

i actually did this exact same thing in game a few weeks ago' date=' i told a guy to just kill me and take my stuff so it wouldnt goto waste, i logged back in and saw in chat him say "wow there really are some good people in this world" and another guy said "BS NOOB U LYING" . it made me feel really good.

[/quote']

haha thats some good stuff

Well.. completely loaded as in relative to my normal load-out.. which is a flashlight and a bandage =)

Where the hell do you find ammo for the FN? And can you turn off the scope light magnifier for use during the day?

As far as I no you cant turn of the scope and fn fal mags only spawn with fn fals.