Sign in to follow this  
PityLovesYou

Darkness + Sunlight on login, please assist

Let me start off by saying this is N O T a please wait error, this is me logging into a server and everything loading properly EXCEPT what I can see. I am able to walk around, I hear my footsteps, however, nothing comes up on the screen other than the action bar and the sunlight. When I was last logged in, I was passing the forest by the tracks of Berezino and the server that I was on went down. I didn't bother playing after that, I logged out.

When I logged on to the game, the last 4 servers, 5 if you include the screenshot attached, I have the same results. I've tried unplugging my ethernet cord and running to potentially break out of some building I could potentially be encased in. Same fate.

If anyone could assist me, that would be great. And no, dickhead, it's not nighttime. I'm using my weapon flashlight and nothing is showing with it out.

FAIR NOTE - THE SUN WAS HIDING AS THE LAST SERVER I WAS ON WAS RAINY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND, AGAIN, THAT THIS IS NOT A NIGHT TIME SERVER ISSUE.

UdBoK6W.jpg

Edited by PityLovesYou

Can you bring up the menu? If you can try going in to the game options and then in to the video settings. That fixed it for me when I had something similar but all white. Hope this helps

• Like 1

Can you bring up the menu? If you can try going in to the game options and then in to the video settings. That fixed it for me when I had something similar but all white. Hope this helps

I believe this did it!

I started the game, swapped settings to high then back to normal, logged in and I was able to see. Interestingly enough, I was gunned down as I came to IN the forest.

Thank you!

• Like 1