Metalhead (DayZ)

[BAM] - EU bandit group

Hey.

In the past week, I've formed an EU bandit group called [bAM] with some friends. (stands for 'bad ass muthaf*ckas).

There's about 7 -12 of us at the moment. Most of us have been playing DayZ for a couple of weeks now, so I'd say we know what we're doing. Of course, we make mistakes, but that is just human.

Of course, anyone who is sensible and respectful is welcome to join us.

We use teamspeak whilst playing for organisation purposes. I'd also say we are generally friendly people.

(good English and microphones are also a plus).

Although, be warned. We are all bandits, so we will probably shoot on sight, so if PvP is not for you, then this group is probably not for you.

If you want to join, or you just want to hang around with us, add Mars250 on steam, and I can give you the teamspeak details.

No applications required, just common sense. And general politeness.

I can't seem to find you on steam, can you add Proxzor on steam? I am really interested in a Bandit group since I am a loner right now. I use TS3 a ton so i'm familiar with it and have a proper working headset.

Im interested, will be adding you on steam.

- Working Headset and am also familiar with TS3.

Hey.

In the past week' date=' I've formed an EU bandit group called [bAM'] with some friends. (stands for 'bad ass muthaf*ckas).

Wow what a terrifying name, how long did it take to think that up? You guys scare me already with a name like that.

I can only find Mars2502, Mars2505, and MetalHead? are you any of these? Add me on steam kenny432