Sign in to follow this  
Yuuyori

Spawns Again

Tired of spawning in the middle of no where? Yup me too.

Skalisty Island spawn area, needs to be removed its' worthless it's a long run to each town everyone hates it.

Wilderness spawn between svetlojorsk and berezino is all right because there are 3 ideal hotspots in the area

RARE Elektro / Cherno spawn areas are great highly sought after areas.

Thoughts:

Why do we only spawn on the eastern coast?  Spawn us more inland players only tend to seek out Berezino for PVP which is fun, but at the same time why do y ou have such a huge map if players only go to 1 of like 6 locations?

Without vehicles we need more varied spawns aroudn the entire game not just on the coast where there is absolutely no loot and players cycle servers jsut to get gear to go pvp.

(idc if this has been said its fucking annoying running around all the time early access or not give us  a damn old bike from mod and i'l lbe happy

To be honest ALL spawn points should be around the Cap (south-east). As soon as you add ANY chance of spawning near Cherno/Elektro/Berez/Svet, EVERYONE that respawns commits suicide until they're there. 

Any time I spawn near Three Valleys or Factory of anywhere, I see piles of bodies at the nearest ladder.

By moving all the spawns to the Cap, you put the main hotspots (Cherno Airfield and Berez/NEAF) at the furthest possible distance away. This makes people act carefully and values their character's lives more.

All spawns are centralized on purpose.  They are to test the "new" northern city (its name escapes me)  and to test the functionality of everything to find bugs/glitches.  If there was a hit box detection issue, you could hardly test and debug it if the spawns are incredibly spread and gear is rare.

As soon as you add ANY chance of spawning near Cherno/Elektro/Berez/Svet, EVERYONE that respawns commits suicide until they're there. 

LOL! Are you joking? :D  I've meet loads of players that avoid that areas. Cities on NE are actually just a cove of Assholes and bambies farmer. Instead the new spawn points on NE has turned Electro and Cerno more quiet so you can have a better chance to get some conversation with someone then just the usual gunshoot "meeting" with KOSers. if you are looking for PVP go there but i must say that lot of players are actually bored by the mainly PVP oriented playstyle. maybe a coincidence but in last few days (always avoiding NE areas) i've meet more friendly players and i've made lot of trades, Cause the zeds bug that ruin your vest in a single hit i've bartered some vests for other goods. 

Edited by JKS-Alex

Honestly the moment I step foot into Berezino these days its' either a gunshot to the face, a camper in the windows, a squad on the docks, or a bambi trying to knock me out for my stuff.

When I go to svetlojorsk it's maybe 1-2 people either hostile or friendly mostly trying to steal my stuff.. lol

NEAF  = death no matter what, there is no friendship there.

Kamyshovo = abandoned 50% of the time unless a bambi is there

Solnichity factory = 3-5 people now and again during travels

Elektro as usual... getting shot on the spot, with occasional chances to meet people but sadly..not lately.

As far as any other city unfortunately I just haven't had the ability to run there without dying, and taking the mountain roads is long and tedious

(please give me a damn old bike...)

I get that they want to test the new cities and such, unfortunately the current spawns are just monopolizing the closest towns Berezino / Svetlojorsk (mostly always spawn nearby or relatively close) to go gather gear and PVP.

I get that once in a blue moon outside of elektro spawn and try to go look at the 3 towns surrounding Cherno (names escape me) Dubrovky? some stuff like that.

I'm just saying as an over-all general thing when the spawns and cities are done being tested in the areas, they should really add a high variety of areas to spawn in, killing yourself or not spending all of your time on the east coast makes the rest of the map feel useless without tents or cars or anything to go look for. If I want an M4A1 I can go find it in the NEAF or on a Berezino Body and all of its attachments too considering I find most squads annihilated by campers and feels like they dupe their gear considering they have relatively similar loadouts.