Sign in to follow this  
luizl

Mk 17 Sniper SD

[attachment=1525]I just got this sniper and I can use it cuz I can't find the necessary ammor. I tried DMR ammor but the Mk got a SD so can't.

Any one can help me out?

Holly shit I got from a dead body! Thanks folks!

I thought hacked weapons wouldn't show up with a picture? Are we sure this wasn't added?

I don't remember, have been like 2 days since a I got that rifle. I just drop it in a random server thanks everyone.

I heard that hacked weapons do not a have a picture. It's also been said that weapon lists out there are not up to date. So IDK stash it in a tent. I mean, if the dead guy has had it for who knows how long and not banned then idk.

Devs should really say what weapons are in lol

Hacked Weapons DO have pictures because they are already in the core ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 OA game. When an item is spawned into the game via a a script injection, it just pulls the local files related to the item from the local game files. Then, when someone comes into contact with that weapon, the server sends that user a command to pull the related files from their client as well so the skin and inventory image are available.

It IS a hacked weapon. No SCAR weapons have been enabled in DayZ. The Mk 17 is a SCAR Variant.

The VSS Vintorez is also a hacked weapon,if you ever see one

Found one one day when i killed a guy sniping ppl in elektro,was pretty sure it isnt in the game so i hided that cheater ass body in the ground with all his stuff,so noone can pick this crap up