Erick (DayZ)

Can't connect to any server

Ok so an admin reset my account a little bit ago becuz I was bugged in the spawn "wilderness" but now every server I join it says "Server is running the incorrect version of the server side application. if you are the server owner please contact DayZMod staff." Its doing it for every server I try to join, any suggestions?

This happen after the admin reset my location

there is an issue for arma x users (and some others) which will be patched with 1.7.2 apparently

My friend is currently having an issue where he has installed the mod along with the newest beta/expansion version of arma 2. He is able to select and join in to a server from the server list, hits the okay button and goes into the loading screens and during the black loading screen and after about 3-10 minutes his game either freezes or he is instantly taken back to the server list.

If anyone has any recommendations on what to do about this help would be appreciated.

I'm having a similar problem junior. Everytime I try to get into a server either from the 6 launcher or in Operation Arrowhead I can't. I'll get to the server lobby where I can select my name and then hit the "ok" button but then it goes to the loading screen and then boots me back to the game home screen. Whats really weird is that when I try to connect from the 6 launcher it will disconnect my internet. After I close the game and wait a couple mins my internet comes back on. Any help on this issue?