theerebus

Spawn Rules

Ive been trying to pin down the exact spawn rules...

Ive heard that if you loot everything and place it in the center of the room of just off the spawn points it causes a quicker respawn... is this accurate?

Also, will loot spawn while you are standing there or do you have to get out of range or something?

If moving loot helps and loot spawns even when your there.. could you essentially camp a single room and continue stacking gear up in a pile?

If you connect into a building with loot it de-spawns unless it's been looted already.

If you clear the entire room it refreshes (hear-say) quicker than if you leave it.

You need to leave some range on the loot (roughly 50 meters) just incase.

Don't horde stuff.

If you connect into a building with loot it de-spawns unless it's been looted already.

If you clear the entire room it refreshes (hear-say) quicker than if you leave it.

You need to leave some range on the loot (roughly 50 meters) just incase.

Don't horde stuff.

So if your in a building when you connect to a server... the building will despawn its loot? not sure Ive noticed this before... can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Go try it out find somewhere that hasn't been looted yet and quit Arma 2 and re-log on the same server

I've never heard this before, but I always log out while I'm in a building and usually when I come back a few hours later/the next day it's a mixed bag.

I don't think this could really be though because think of how much that can break the game for others who just spent an hour running across the map only to have someone log in and make all the loot go poof.

It's to prevent the hordes who block off fire stations etc and re-log to every server.